jasmine

Hiiii

This is the second chapter of the nerd mission .
Hope you liked the new cover!!!
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Matilda, join us for lunch. Meet the cheerleaders." She said . Smiling.

I joined them, seating opposite jasmine and dorothy( i used my powers to know her name). I took out my purse and went to get lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mac and cheese, garden salad, cream pasta , oh and fish and chips

  Fish and chips looks real yum  i thought as i saw a boy, richard . Walk past with a plate of that.

I ordered fish and chips and went back to the table

As soon as i sat down i got a look of disaproval from sera who sat beside me,Daggers from Yvonne and a smirk from dorothy.

Jasmine just said " eew." And looked at me like i am a freak.

Well their loss...

The fish and chips were delicious. The oil is just amazing , as soon as i was done with eating, i looked around the table and saw jasmine using her phone , dorothy eating the salad that all of them ordered , sera amd Yvonne deep in conversation.

I scanned around the cafe and saw the cliques .

The nerds
The dancers
The wannabes

I stopped when i saw her, ginger.

Sitting there, chewing on her mac and cheese . Trying to finish it and get out.

" let me do the introductions." Jasmine started.

"Thats sera and Yvonne,  and right here, is dorothy."

"Okay, hiya, im matilda as you know and thank you for letting me sit with you." I said carefully.

I took a bite of my chips and read jasmine's thoughts

Jasmine: this sucker, i wonder if she knows how much calories that chip has. Ew gross maybe she belongs with those wannabes. Zach's looking my way, gosh, he just cant get enough of me .who cares hes cute.

Dorothy: another bimbo. Yes, shes pretty but come on matilda is such a tacky name. Just like mine.  Well at least now , there is a bimbo in the school . Blond and bimbo. Just like jasmine

Sera: goody two shoes , why is she even here.

Yvonne: bummer.

I looked away , knowing that these people will never be my friends.

"You are cool. We should hangout. Want to join us as in our clique?" Dorothy says. Grinning.

"Sure, i would love to." I said. Smiling brightly.

Ewww.. even i cant stand my attitude.... but hey, in order to help and eventually free ginger, i have to do it.

~~~~~~
" i need all to find a partner. We will be doing our project in pairs." Mr desmond snapped.

This is an opportunity. 

An opportunity for me to get closer to ginger.

I looked around the class, pretty much everyone got a partner. Except , yours truly and ginger.

" matilda, join us!" Sera said.

Sera: matilda can join us , that fatass will be alone then. Im sure i can persuade mr desmond for a trio instead of pair work.

" ginger, join the new girl." Mr desmond

She walked towards me. Coy.

"  hi im matilda , how is your history?"

"Hi im ginger. " she spoke softly.

I wish that i could do this project alone. Matilda was having lunch with jasmine and they are really mean.

"you will be doing up a summary of  world war two,  this is a very wide range. All the best and i will be over here if you need any help." Mr desmond said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi all!!!

Hope you enjoyed ♡ if you have any comments or feedback to make . Please do comment !!!!!

Please do vote if you like what you are reading . Thank you sooooooo much for reading, it really motivates me when i see the increase in views!

Love,
Val xx