Prolauge - YOU

Name: Kamara Tachibana

Story: When you where first born your parents and you brother knew that you were more powerful than any other demon would ever be. After a while you also had a little sister and your parents named her Rin. One day you got really sick and your parents knew this would happen and what they had to do. The only way you could get better was by absorbing your family's spirits. Your parents didn't want you to have to absrob Rin though. So they told her exactly what was gonna happen( basicly that her parents are gonna die). She told Rin to go far away and find another village to live in and she did as she was told.  You were a pure blooded wolf demon although because of your power your hair was white and your ears also looked like actual wolf ears. After the whole having to absorb your families souls thing, you were secretly raised by the north wolf demon tribe.

Powers: you could talk to angry demons and calm them down and have demons do what you wanted them to do. And control nature(things like water, rocks, trees, and plants, and you were basicly the demon version of snow white and Cinderella when it came to the animals). The main thing that you controlled were white and black wolves while all the other wolf demons just controlled the normal colored ones.you also always carrieda katana everywhere that was even more powerful than the tetseiga.

A/n~~~~~*

First if you didn't realize you are kamara

This first chapter is not really part of the story it's just telling you about yourself. I really hope you like it.

Enjoy~~<3 ;3