Chapter two - Marraige

*third person/p.o.v*

Then Koga realized that she was the only other person who was able to sense jewel shards, and they fell in love even more.

*~~time skip~~*

*your/p.o.v.*

Ahh today is the day I finally get to marry Koga.*screams in excitement* I'm so excited. Koga ran into the room when he heard me scream." ARE YOU OKAY!!" ,he yelled. "Yes, I am perfect, just perfect. I'm just so excited for today." , I said back. He came up and hugged me from behind. "I'm super excited too!" , he said as he ran his claws through my tail

*~~time skip~~*

*same p.o.v.*

"You may now kiss the bride." , said the priest. Koga hugged me tight as he passionately kissed me. " I love you, Kamara." , koga whispered in my ear. "I love you more." , I whispered back. That night we were to mate until we knew that I would be pregnant.

*~~time skip~~*

About a month later we soon realized I really was pregnant and I was so happy. "My friends are supossed to be visiting today, their names are Kagome, Inuyasha, Shippo, Sango, and  Miroku, watch out for Miroku he is a two timing monk that hits on every new girl he meets." , said koga. "Okay, I will watch out for the monk." , I replied. " Also inuyasha's brother and his group of people are coming too." ,koga added." What are their names?" , I asked. " Their names are Sesshomaru, Jaken, and a little human girl named Rin." , said koga. "WHAT!!!" , I yelled."What, do you know them or something?" Koga asked. "Of course I do well the girl not anyone else, but Rin is my little sister. And she is not human but she can't unlock her powers until she meets me again." I replied. Just as I said that a little girl ran in being chased by a bunch of other people. All the people that Koga named where all there.

*third person/p.o.v.*

Kamara ran and hugged Rin and they all explained everything. Rin unlocked her power and they all lived there together. Soon enough kamara had her baby. Then after a couple years Kagome and inuyasha had children and Sango and Miroku had 20 kids together...

THE END

A/n

So that was my first story, I hope you liked it. I will make more stories if you show me that you liked it. Byeee <3