Twenty one•

Harry•
"Aren't you coming?" She half- screamed.
"Yeah, I'm coming my love."
I held her hand as she guided me to the place she wanted to go to.
"You're so clumsy," I can hear her whisper.
I was messing around with her, walking slowly as possible just to tease her, then I stopped.
"Who's clumsy?" I pulled her into me as I whispered to her, she was looking everywhere but at me.
"Can you feel it?" I whispered as she placed her hand on my heart.
"Can you?" I repeated myself, as she kept her hand on my heart.
She closed her eyes, humming slightly.
"I do."
"What did you feel?"
"I've felt emotions, not beats, I've felt bones tightening and widening, I've felt dancers and stars inside your heart, although I can't see them, but I've felt them, I'm feeling you now, I'm sensing the lust, love and support, I've sensed how much you love me, I've sensed how much idiot I am I couldn't feel that from the start."
I removed her hand and placed mine on her heart.
"Can you feel something?" She asked.
"I'm feeling a  voice of black silhouette wolves, crying for the moon who's nearly not found, who's hiding behind the sun for its a afraid to face the wolves who's craving for it, I'm feeling the fear and the worry, I'm feeling smoke flying here and there, damn how your heart is so toxic." I said.
She looked at her knuckles, and I looked at her face, then I grabbed her chin, motioning him to look at the beautiful complete moon that's directly above us.
"I guess the moon is not scared anymore, right?"
"I guess so." She chuckled.
"Guess what also,"
"What, Harry?"
"I love you."
Mariah•
"Guess what also,"
"What,Harry?"
"I love you."
The moment is here, finally.
Finally he said it. He confessed.
He told me he loved me, am I dreaming?
"Repeat," I whispered.
"I love you." He whispered, mocking me.
"You ain't joking right?"
"Why would I be joking?"
"I don't know, maybe you're messing around with me? Maybe you're just pity over me because of cancer? Or probably because you know I always wanted to be with and you just want to  be with me to be happy, maybe you don't even love-"
He cut me off as he brought my lips my his to shut me up.
"This is doesn't prove anything?" He pulled out as I placed my sleeve on my lips to wipe them.
I remained silent.
"If you said you love me," I  said, "and i told you i love you too, do you think we could do it over?"
"We could relearn each other's names and i could tell you about my childhood. You could get bored of my stories all over again and i Could get mad like i used to."
"And im saying we'd work," i murmur, "i know we probably won't."
"But logic doesn't mean i dont love you," I say .
"And right now I don't give a damn about what logic has to say. Just tell me you love me and ill swear i'll come running, tell me you love me and we can fall down together." He clenches his fists and seizes his teeth as he looks at me.
"What are you afraid of anyway?" He said again.
I laughed because where should i start. Afraid of never  being able to speak my voice, afraid of living a cautious, eventless life, afraid of watching the world around my collapse. But what he wanted to know was not those things.
"You," I  responded casually.
He was bewildered.
"Why?"
"Because you have this great power i never wanted to give to anyone, you could break me with four words, 'i don't love you.'"
"I won't ever break you, just understand that already!"
"Fine," I sighed, finally convinced.
"I love you,"
"I love you."