Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - The Dream

Cal suddenly awoke with a sharp pain in the back of his head. He cried out with the pain. The loud noise awoke Zorp and he quickly ran to his master to see if he was ok.  Zorp ran to the bed, jumped up Cal and licked his face.

“Hey Zorp, you are here! It was only a dream! You okay boy?” Cal said happily while stroking Zorp on his head.

Zorp barked twice in response.

 “Good boy Zorp. Thank god it was only a dream. It was so scary and realistic. I’m so glad to see you Zorp.”

Zorp happily goes back to sleep on Cal; once he knows he’s ok. A sudden knock on the door made Cal and Zorp jump. Zorp leapt of the bed and barked at the door.

“Shush Zorp” Cal says while getting off the bed and getting dressed.

“Cal? Cal?” The voice called from behind the door.

“I’m coming, I’m coming” Cal replied.

“Hurry up Cal, come on!” Came from behind the door.

“Hey Micky, what’s up?” Cal said after opening the door and greeting Micky.

“Cal did you really just ask me what’s up? What’s up? Have you banged your head or something? Hello any one in there? Oh my god Cal your heads hollow” Micky said while knocking Cal gently on the head then chuckling to himself.

“Haha you’re so funny Micky, what’s going on? What’s today?”

“It’s only the party tonight before the biggest day of the year which is tomorrow Cal, tomorrow.”

“Of course Micky, tomorrow is the 1000th birthday of the first person to be born, the founder of Zathuntug, he was born from the magic of Zathuntug. He was the creator of all we know, High Lord Gruber. Sorry Micky I had some crazy dreams, I dreamt the moon bl…”

“Yes yes.  Enough about your stupid dreams. We have to plan tonight. What time are we planning on going to the party Cal?”

“I don’t know Micky; look can I come around yours in a bit? I’ll get ready and come around in a bit, okay?”

“Ok Cal, but don’t take too long?”

“Ok Micky I’ll be around soon, see you later mate.” Cal shut the door behind Micky and turned to a barking Zorp.

“Zorp stop barking, Zorp! Zorp! Stop barking, for god’s sake shut up Zorp, Wait! Wait! Tomorrow is the 1000th birthday of High Lord Gruber. But, but, that, that, the weird voice in my dream said that my dream would come true when a major celebration happened, that’s a major celebration Zorp!”

Cal paced for a few minutes then turned back to Zorp.

“Zorp I’m starting to think that it wasn’t just a dream, great!” Cal says to Zorp.

Cal thought to himself for a while.

“Wait! All I have to do is not throw a rock at the moon, haha sorry Zorp no walk for you today.”

Zorp barked in response, almost saddened.

“No, it can’t be me throwing a rock at the moon, that’s stupid. But it was in my dream. no it must have been a kind of example, for god sake.  I need to stop it Zorp. I think that dream was a vision or something. I can’t risk not acting on it though Zorp. The whole of existence on Zathuntug relies on me Zorp, me! Great.  

Hey guys Chapter 4 is up :) need some feedback please, need to know if its any good :) thanks :) Olly