{4} - Relavations and Arrangements

Man i update really soon ! All because of the love of you guys ! And pic above is Evelyn and Jennifer's party dresses. Left - Evelyn and Right - Jennifer. Anyway Have fun ∩__∩
__________________________________
Chapter {4}
__________________________________

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

I woke up the next morning with a cat like stretch and directed myself right to the washroom. After I completed my mess, I walked downstairs and found jenny asleep when i checked upon her in her room.

I felt anger boil in me when i remembered yesterday. Jenny's date turned out pretty bad. The guy Jason canceled the plan all of a sudden and I have no idea as to why. Some part of my brain told me that James, Hayden's brother is behind all the cancelling of Jenny's date but well, i don't have a definite proof. But thats because i know their hatred towarss each other.

I passed pa's room but he didn't seem to be there, I checked the fireplace and again, no sign of him. Heaving out a frustrated sigh, I was about to enter the kitchen but i stood on my tracks and figured that Doctor Jordan had come over. They both had been sitting on the stool. I am glad they didn't see me come in. I hid behind the wall of the kitchen to overhear what they were talking about.

I had to eavesdrop because they wouldn't talk whatever they were about to, in front of me.

"Evelyn has been doing bad with her problem, I just think its getting worse" Pa said, concern and worry was clear in his voice.

"It will take time. But i don't know why its worsening? Probably because she's been having a lot of stress lately?" Doc Jordan asked while Pa nodded, and a sigh escaped from his lips.

"Yesterday she tried attacking on me. She would usually just fight with me or sometimes Jenny when she's in that state. But --" Pa stopped and let out a sob.

"Hey buddy... Shhh" Doc Jordan tried hushing him but he removed his specs to wipe off the tears that slid down his wrinkled rosy cheeks.

I tried calming myself and not to cry and surprisingly I was doing well.

"Her Dissociative identity disorder or what you guys say, the split personality disorder will eventually fade over time. I know I have been your doctor for 14 years now and i know how much you expect me to do... But believe me... She is going to cure herself, Probably no doctor would be able to completely understand the reason for which she faces this disorder. I know for sure, that she will be completely be fine once Victoria, her other personality or she HERSELF would be satisfied with her life. And you cant really blame her for what she has faced in her life... Yeah ? And take these medicines and give it to her every evening and night before she goes to sleep.. Come on cheer up now"

"But why is she not satisfied with her life ? She has all she ever aspired. She owns the best job in the town... She has been good in her studies.. She has me, Jenny...-"

"I know that.. but is there anybody else in her life ? Has she ever went through a break up or something like that ? In some people it just results in depression. And don't you remember she has been in depression since like umm 6 years. And thats a long time buddy." I heard Jordan explain.

"She hasn't had a boyfriend ever before. But she had a... best friend." Pa said thoughtfully.

"Hmm.. well then why don't you call her best friend ? Maybe she can help her come out of her depression."