CHAPTER 27:

I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy love this drowning, I find it in pinterest, but who ever made it, is really talented it looks realistic.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

*******************

The past 2 days were the most productive and hard working day in my life.

My mom though I was sick or something, when she saw me study my heart out this weekend.

I don't remember studying this much at all.

What get me continues and motivate me is the promise Taehyung promise me.

Today was supposed to be a happy day, the first time in my life that I came into school motivated. I decided not to make anything ruin it but I should have known that's impossible.

In my way to meet Jena at the cafeteria, SHE blocks my way.

I know I would see her, so I wasn't shocked. It starts to be like a routine or a habit to see her every day. It's been past a week that she started looking for me to talk and get everything out her heart.

It started one day, like today when I was going to meet Jena at the cafeteria to eat lunch. She stopped me.

"How do you know him?"

That was the first thing she said to me with a lot of hatred.

"Of course you would know him, what am I talking about?" She responded herself after.

Why would she ask me when she knows the response? Weird.

Who is HE? Who is she talking about?

She looks stylish and really beautiful, but what a shame she has some mind problem. I feel sorry for her.

"What can I help you?" I ask her politely.

"Get away from my boyfriend." was her simple response.

I was clueless. I don't know her, how can I know her boyfriend.

"If I see you with him again, blame just yourself."

After that I didn't saw her but after 2 days, I started to see her more frequently and she would throw me with all kind of mean and hurtful words. About my appearance, my personality, how I walk, everything.

They call this treatment bullying, for me it's just her giving me her honest opinion on me, in hurtful way.

I never take it to heart though. I learned from an early age to never make words or let hurtful thing affect me and in the contrary I make make excuse for them.

Finding justifications and explanations for why they do these hurtful things, it helps me a lot because I don't feel hurt as much as if I think that what they say is true and let it affect me.

"Hi" I said, trying to be polite.

"You look happy." She said smiling, look like she is happy too.

"Why wouldn't I be happy, when I get to see you again?" I said with sarcasm.

"Not anymore." She said, smirking now.

"What do you mean? I love seeing you, you can't leave me when I get used to you." I said faking hurt.

"Oh, that's lovely. But I don't like seeing your face that much. I wish I won't see you again especially not near my babe." She said, her face turning to disgust and hate again.