Chapter 1 - Let's just talk

New chapter its pretty emotional because i'm also watching Whitney Houston's beautiful funeral. R.I.P Whitney we love you no matter what. ;'( I <3 you Whitney God bless.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"What do you mean you are leaving Kaine" my mom said sadly while my dad just stared at me blankly. "Don't get me wrong guys I love you indeptly with my heart and soul it's just only you four love me back the very same way and I just can't live like this anymore so i'm going away for a bit."

My best friend Lucie started to cry. "Kaine please don't go I don't want you to go." Blaine embraced her with a massive bone crushing bear hug. Blaine and Lucie are mates and they love each other so much. "Kaine Lucie is right you don't have to go we can go to the alpha about this matter. He can help."

I stared at him blankly did he not know what alpha Taylors and his son Kyle have been doing behind my family's back.

"No don't you understand Blaine Alpha Taylor and his son have been failing their own pack as an alpha they have been verbally bullying me telling the whole pack to do the same as well.

"hunny you can leave I will fully support you with that choice just do me one thing dear."I smiled at my fathers remark slightly. "Yes daddy" i stared at him feeling the room slightly tense for what was coming. "What has Drak..." Suddenly the door opened my head snapped towards where and in walked in Drake ,Kyle ,kyle's current slut Stephanie and Drake's current slut Rachelle. "Hey people whats going on" Drunk. Kyle and Drake were drunk. Kyle siad this while doing a fistpump in the air a he ushered the girls upstairs.

My parents just stared quite mortified in what the in line beta of the pack was doing with the in line alpha. Lucie's tears had stopped.Blaine was staring as if he had just seen how his life would be if they became Alpha and Beta of the pack.

"Daddy, mommy he did the worst of the things." I then followed that expression by revealing my arms and stomach. My mother and Lucie gasped in pure horror and shock whil my daddy and Blaine became an inferno of fury. Giggle's carressed the air from upstairs.

I let a few tears leak from my eyes as I grabbed my bags and got ready to leave this hellhole where everyone hated me. I grabbed my hoodie and jacket out of the closet. I had 4 suitcases, 1 duffel bag with money and 1 backpack. I am leaving all my purses. I grabbed my IPhone and charging cable after I put my laptop n the bag.

"Here let us take them for you." My dad said as he ushered Blaine over to assist him. My mom and Lucie came over and engulfed me into a big group hug. Moans escaped into the air from upstairs. I decided that before I leave that I will say one last thing to Kyle and Drake.

"Promise me that you will come back ok sweetheart." She said as she caressed my face with her thumb choking back tears as she spoke."Bring me back something special" siad Lucie I had to laugh at that the girl was so selish sometimes. She winked as a few tears escaped her eyes.

Dad and Baline walked in to join the group hug.

"I'm gonna miss you alot call us too" I stared at him with a small smile. "I'll try I promise you that." " I love sweetheart." He said sadly. "Daddy i will always love you and mom remember that."

"I will" he said almost in a whisper. I sucked in a heave of air. "HEY KYLE AND DRAKE I'LL BEING GOING NOW SO YOU CAN GO TO YOUR LOVELY ALPHA AND TELL HIM TO SCREW HIMSELF AND I'LL BE SEEING HIM SOON IT'S A PROMISE. BYE ASSHOLES"

And with that I kissed everyone's cheek right when Kyle and Drake ran downstairs in their boxers with a saddened expression on their face. I flipped them my finger as I jumped into my mercedes-benz.

Good bye old pack time to start fresh.

As I started to drive on the highway I thought of all the place's I could go now that I was free. I've always wanted to go to Paris or Italy. Or maybe both. How about Paris for 2 weeks taly for 3 weeks and then  can go to British Colombia for a few months screw all that I  can go anywhere I want. I could stay anywhere for however long I like.

I've decided already. Paris then Italy then to BC and then California or Florida. I really want a beach house like really badly.

Or maybe I could just live in a beach house and then take a few trips. Yea thats what i'll do.So then I guess I need to call Blaine and tell him to pick up my car at the airport. I went up to the airport lady and said that i would like to buy a ticket to California. Holly wood preferably.

"Here you go enjoy your trip"  "Thank you so much I will." I said as I walked into the gateway to board my plane.

I'm going to Cali baby and I am startin fresh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok sorry for the foul language but screw it.

Hope you enjoyed don't hate.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE AFTERSHOCK

DON'T HATE