Holy Hell!

o.O Heye guys whats up sorry this chappy took so long to get here lets just say my life was a bit of a living hell for a bit but now it should be pretty good!

So

that's

I

umm

start 

reading.

TTYL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate plane rides even if I am in first class, even if I am a freaking strong werewolf . I'm just plain scared knowing that we could possibly crash and die.

NOT KIDDING!

So finally we landed in long beach airport.

The first thing I did was freaking get off that damn scary plane that I could have died on. Ok so I act immature boo freakin dee whoo. I decided to make a list of things.

1. Get new car

2.Get new phone

3.Go get a bit more clothes

4.Call dad and give them new number.

5.Find a hotel for the night.

6.Go to the bank and create an account.

7.Buy new weapons

8.Go to bed!

And that my friends is my goal for the day. So first off get new car hmmmm what kind of a car do I want. Oh i know! I'll get a Rolls Royce drop-head phantom coupe! Perfect the car of my dreams.Oh and a Kawasaki ninja. I love me my cars and bikes. I decided to go by bus to the dealership i mean its 6:09 so they should be already up and running.

''Hey there young missy that will be 75 cents please.'' Said the bus driver he was quite plump but who am I to judge. ''Here you go sir Thank you'I said 'No problemo my dear as i walked to the back end of the bus the scent changed from human to ...werewolf. Uh oh i thought silently to myself in my head.

As I stood on the bus holding onto one of the bars with my napsack slung over my shoulder and my luggage in my other I began to shift and twist uncomfortably. I don't blame myself to all werewolves right now i'm practically considered a rogue.'Holy hell'I whispered silently to myself. At the very same time the bus came to a screeching halt I lost my footing and tumbled over bracing myself for impact.

Which never even came. I managed to regain my balance and stand straight. 'Thanks'I mumbled àvoiding eye contact. ''No problem but the floor is actually very dirty so look up rogue.'' Uh oh he is the werewolf.

I decided to look up but changed my eye color so he wouldn't recognise me just in case. ''Whoa your eyes they're purple. So rogue whats your name.'' He had shaggy dirty blond hair with the most stunning forest green eye's with a smile that would make any girl go weak in the knee's but me being me I held it off.

''I repeat rogue what is your name. Or will you not tell me'' He stared at me beginning to get mad. ''How about I go for the second one oh looks like my stop bye!'I said walking off grabbing my stuff. He grabbed my bags.

''Here let me you don't seem like a rogue whose here for any kind of a rogue pack so here if you are a part of a pack you will know what my name is.'' I looked at him from head to toe noticing his white element skate board shoes with a name written on it.

''OMG where I come from everyone knows your name and how stupid you are.'' He was about to burst with fury thinking that I am a rogue.

"Look at your shoes Nicolai" He stared at me with a questioning look and then proceded on to looking at his shoes.His face turned bright red as he stared downwards. "Don't you have to be somewhere beta?"