Leave me alone.

" BETH" Blake screamed from down the stairs, I was trying to do my homework that's due Monday and clearly I can't on a Saturday night."WHAT DO YOU WANT ASSHOLE".  All of a sudden I here stomping coming up the stairs then my door getting knocked down, of course me being a scardy cat I jumped and screamed. " what the fuck Blake" "  Peter is coming so stay upstairs or else" I rolled my eyes then muttered " asshole" Blake snaps his head up then say " what was that baby sister ". He knows I hate being called baby sister he knows how bad it gets to me. " I said leave me alone. Then I hear the doorbell ringing none stop " go get your annoying so called best friend Blake". I notice his face getting red, he hates when I boss him around so I sighed then ran downstairs and snatched the door open then sees Peter standing there smiling at me. Then I forced a smile " Hello Peter your gay boyfriend is upstairs waiting for you" then I hear Blake running downstairs then he picked me up for the first time then said "  I heard that Beth " " I know that was the point" then I started to giggle. He puts me down then Peter walks in and I went to shut the door and I turned around to catch them staring then I looked down then looked up" what?"  then them being assholes they started to laugh.

Everyday Peter stays the night and everyday I go out to get stress of my back aka go get high with my best friend Lilly. Blake knows where I'm going every night and he hates it but he also hates me. Our parents are ever here because they always have business trips to do and that's fine with me. As I was walking down the hallway I hear Peter talking to my brother so i walk up closely. " Dude I don't know what's up with Beth lately she always have that look when she always opens up the door and I notice she always forces a smile, I think you should talk to her" I heard Blake sighed " you don't think I've tried you don't think I know where she goes everyday and everynight I hate what she does but you know I can't control her no more its like she's in her own little world where she doesn't give a fuck." As I listen I feel something wet go down my face and I feel it am I really crying?? He's only saying that he really don't care he never did and never will.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Lovely's okay so I had this account for a few months and I got tired of not using it so I decided to write my first book ever!!! Every day I will update if I can't love you guys <3 <3