chapter one

A/N
The picture at the top is what Autumn looks like! Just picture Wolf ears and tail on her and your good!

~Autumn's PoV~

Another day in this place, I was moved from Florida foster care system to LA foster care system, I hate it here in LA it's always to loud in the orphanage, and I hate it! The only way for me to escape the world of the orphanage is I watch YouTube, especially Markiplier, Matthais, Jacksepticeye Joey Graceffa also Dan and Phil. Now you may ask why the orphanage seems so loud to me, I'll tell you then. I am a human/Wolf hybrid I can change from a wolf to a human, but I have Wolf ears and tail all the time, which means I wear a beanie all the time and say my tail is fake. Only the people who work here know my secret. I run off at night to get food and store it in my room for the next day but people smell my meat and look at me like I am a cannibal. I reassure you I am not, unless you count stealing another wolf's meat cannibalism... I've done that to many times, plz dun hurt me Tyler (hint for later in the chapter). But today was adoption day and the person who is coming in is looking for a girl 12-13 years of age. Now okay I know I know, I might be adopted but I'm not counting on it. So what I did was put my Markiplier t-shirt on and walked down to the adoption room like a BOSS! And I was wearing the shoes I customized to be youtube shoes and my beanie was a Jacksepticeye one, but other than that I was sorta normal for a girl my age. And it was a week from my B-day which was on February 7th ( this is my B-day IRL!), and the guy looking for a daughter came right up to me, turned around and walked away, I was at the very back of the line and I know I'm not getting adopted.

×timeskip×

-Mark's PoV-

It has been a hour since I saw the girl that I was adopting after signing all the paperwork I had to do the finally said they will go get her for me so I sat back and relaxed for a bit I read her bio while I was waiting, she seemed like an amazing girl, and she loved youtube from what I could see and she had a tail, it looked real but it was fake. I heard a scream from somewhere which made me jump a bit but then I see a kid with brown hair and blue eyes come down with a really calm girl and her foster care system director, but he says bye to the calm girl and runs upstairs but then the girl I saw was right in front of me, I got down so I was looking into her crystal blue eyes and I say

"Hi there I'm Mark, what is your name?" I asked her.

"M-my n-name i-is A-Autumn" She says shyly.

"Well it's nice to meet you Autumn!" I said happily.

"Are you ready to go home?" I asked her. She nods her head slightly. We walk out and we walk back to my house (he lived near the orphanage so yeaa... but this is fake).

"So Autumn when is you Birthday?" I ask trying to start a conversation.

"F-February 7th" She says shyly. Wait hold up she shares a birthday with Jack (it is true I do share a birthday with Jacksepticeye irl!). That's just crazy!

+Timeskip+

~Autumn's PoV~

It was midnight and couldn't sleep at all, so I went to a nearby forest. I heard a howl, I immediately recognized it as Joey, he was second in command.

"Hello Joey, Shane, Tyler, matpat and Nate how are you five on this very fine night?" I said.

"Cut the crap, Autumn why are you so happy all of a sudden?" Shane asked me.

"Ooooo what happened?" Joey asked.

"You may not believe me, but I got adopted by one of the biggest gaming youtubers! But you have to guess who it is!" I said to the four.

"Pewdiepie" MatPat yelled.

"Jacksepticeye " Nate yelled.

"TheDimondminecart/DanTDM" Shane says.

"No, No, and No" I say. (SKIP about 8 hours of this they thought a lot it was only an hour of guessing).

"Then who is it?!" MatPat and Nate yelled in unity.

"Wait, so your telling me it's none of them?! Wait we forgot someone Skydoesminencraft!" Joey says.
"The correct answer is, *bets her paws to make a drum type sound* MARKIPLIER!" I say.

"We forgot that he was a gamer!" Tyler said. I looked over the horizon and realized it was about 8:00 in the morning.

"CRAP I got to go I'll be back later!" I said as I ran home to find a panicked Mark.

"Um... hi?" Mark looked at me and ran and hugged me.

"Please don't run away like that again" he says.

"C-can I show you some thing?" I shuddered out.

"Yes of course!" He said.

"Follow me and I will show you" I said and so he did we got to pack ground, Joey, Tyler, Shane, MatPat and Nate were still here. I transformed into a wolf and Mark looked at me and then he just smiled. Joey and Shane noticed me and Mark.

"What?! Why did you bring him here?" Joey growled.

"HE IS A WESTERN!" Shane yelled out. Tyler, MatPat and Nate joined after Shane yelled what he did.

"MARK RUN" I said but he was to late, our 6th pack member attacked him.

"MATT ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I yelled and I ran to Mark's side.

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!" I yelled, "ONE OF YOUR OWN FRIENDS!" I yelled at him.

"Wait that was Mark?!" Joey said.

"YES IT WAS" I said crying. I then remembered how we can save him.

"One of you bite me and then bite Mark!" I said.

"Okay" Joey said, he did as I said. Later Mark woke up.

CLIFFHANGER! YOU WON'T FIND OUT IF MARK IS OKAY TILL NEXT CHAPTER! 😛😛😛😛!