Disapearing act

Puck and I walked into the kitchen for breakfast. Daphne was standing over the stove, making some pancakes.

"Hey, Marshmellow. Do those pancakes have chocolate chips in them?" Puck asked, staring hungrily at the food.

"Of course! We cannot have pancakes without chocolate chips! It simply isn't done." Daphne laughed.

"Hey, Daph, why are there extra places at the table? It'll only be the three of us, right? I asked, eyeing the table suspiciously.

"That's what I forgot!" She exclaimed. "I invited the whole family over! Surprise?" Daph weakly smiled.

"Really? Ugh, why did you invite everyone into our small apartment? There isn't enough space!" I groaned.

"'Brina, what's the matter? You can't really be mad that your family's coming over, can you?" Puck asked.

"No," I sighed. "I'm worried they'll get mad at me when I tell them I'm breaking up with Bradley. Shoot! I'm going to do that now. I'll be back!" I ran to the door, but not before I kissed Puck on his cheek.

Just as I reached the door, someone knocked on it. I opened it up to see the person I went to go see. Bradley. The one I'm going to break up with. Kneeling on one knee. With a ring. All hell's about to break lose.

"Bradley! I really need to talk to you. Outside." I said, pulling him up, and closing the door.

"I need to talk to you too." He said.

"Me first!" I exclaim. "Bradley, I need to break up with you." I say.

"What? W-Why?" He asks, sadly.

"I've been in love with one person since I was eleven. I still love him, and that isn't fair to you. I can't keep dating you while I feel this way for him. You are a great guy, and I could see us having a future if I didn't love him. Just know that my feelings for you were real, but they can't compete with a childhood love. I hope you can forgive me in time. Goodbye Bradley. I hope you find a girl that can love you the way you deserve. But, that girl can never be me. I can see it now. Save that ring for someone you truly love. Goodbye." I say, heading back inside.

"Thank you, Sabrina. I understand. I hope your mystery man treats you right, you deserve it. I hope you never forget me. I know I can't forget you. I wish you the best." Bradley says, making us both tear up.

"I won't forget you, Bradley." I say as I go back inside to the apartment.

I sigh as I close the door. I felt awful hurting him, but I couldn't just continue leading him on. It would hurt him more if he found out later and by someone else.

"So, you broke up with him?" Puck asked.

"Yes, and I'm happy we can be together, but I feel awful doing it to him right when he was trying to propose." I sigh.

"Woah, woah, woah. Let me get this straight. That no good, rotten scumbag wanted to marry you? Doesn't he know that the only wedding you'll be the bride is ours?" Puck fumed, hugging me protectively.

"Our wedding?" I tease.

"Yes, Grimm. Our wedding." He said, holding me tighter.

"I thought the almighty Trickster King would never get married." I laugh.

"That was before he met his Queen." He said, leaning down to kiss me. Before he could, Daphne ran into the kitchen.

"There seems to be a problem. I can't find Grace, she's gone."