3.

I lifted my head from looking down with embarrassment from when he approached me,
'Urm, Hi.' I laughed awkwardly and nervously.
'Why you laughing' he let out a nervous laugh too and blushed so much.
'I laugh when I'm nervous'
'Aw that's cute'
I looked at the floor and laughed again.
'So you wanna go for a coffee or you wanna go somewhere else orrr?'
'Urmmm, I don't really like coffee , but idk what else to do' I laughed once again,
'Haha alright, come with me, you'll like it'
He put his hand out infront of me waiting for mine. I lifted my hand and interlocked it with his, everything suddenly went in slow motion, there was a connection here, God he better feel it too. He carefully pushed me a little, I gave him a look
'Seriously?'
'Yes, seriously'
'Hmmm, you got no idea what I'm gonna do to you'
'Baby, slow down this is our first date' he laughed bc he knew I wasn't talking about what he thought.
'Oh shush, and baby? , and this is a date?'
'Yeah baby(he winked whiled saying baby) and I guessss.' He blushed again
'You're so cute' I laughed at his blushing and softly pushed him. 'Hey. I know you don't need to tell me' .
'Uhhhhhh do you ever stop loving yourself' I looked at him, he knew I was joking. We stopped and looked into each other's eyes me having to look up a bit because he was a lot taller than me.
'Not until someone I want loves me more.'
'And who might that someone be?'
'Idk maybe I've met her, maybe I've seen her once, maybe I'm with her now, idk but one day I will, and it will be someone as special as you'
He gave a light smile and blushed again.
'You know, I'd like to see you again, come on, give me your number, '
'Really? Why me? Omg you can get anyone you want why me?'
'Baby, your flawless, your flattering, your stunning, we share the same humour, your funny and I like you , a lot, so I'm asking, can I have your number'