Chapter 1

Maggie's POV

"Why do I have to go to school!?", I thought to myself. It was only a couple weeks after summer and I was already missing everything about it. But I was excited to see my best friend Calli, so I rolled out of bed and got dressed. I wore my favorite gray Aeropostale t shirt and and denim shorts. After a quick breakfast I grabbed my bag and went to school.

When I got there the doors weren't open. Great, well at least I can talk to Em. We didn't talk about much. When the doors opened I went up the four flights of stairs that I had to go up to get to my locker. I hated having my locker on the third floor this year. It didn't help that Calli's locker was on the second floor so it felt like I never saw her. When I get to my locker, everything is in it's place. It's so unlike Calli's. Lets just say she isn't the neatest person. When I'm done at my locker, there's still ten minutes until Calli gets here. I decide to walk round for a bit to kill some time. After a while I decide to wait for Calli at her locker, she should be here soon. When I get there it takes about thirty seconds until she gets here, I know her so well. We give each other a hug and talk.

"So are you going to join student council?" I ask I really hope she does, I know she'd like it.

"I don't know..."

"Come on you'd love it!" I tell her

"Ok I'll try it."

"Yay!!!"

We walk around and then the dreaded first bell rings.

"By buddy I'll see you at lunch!" I say wishing we could have more time to hang out, we have none of the same classes.

"Yep see ya!"