Chapter 3

Maggie's POV

My next class was band. I played trumpet. I liked band, at least more than gym anyway which I have on days that I don't have band. We didn't really do anything that different today. Just played out of our books like normal. After band I was walking to my next class, science (I like the class not so much the teacher), and I saw Niall in the hall. When I looked over at him right away he did the thing he did at lunch. Omg, I thought. Why does he do that. Even though I don't like it he'd never know. It makes my laugh too much. I don't know what it is it's just really annoying so I guess it's funny.

"Do you really have to do that?!" I asked him

"Yes," he answered with a smirk on his face

"Why?"

"Because now that I know it bothers you I'm just gonna keep doing it." he said smiling

"Oh thanks so much," I said sarcastically, "I have to get to class, tell Cali I say 'hi'."

"Ok see ya."

---------------------------------------------

Maggie's POV

The next day Niall was still doing the eyebrow thing at lunch. After he did it I rolled my eyes at him and my eyes fluttered under the table. Cali and Niall were holding hands under the table!

"Omg!" I thought to myself,

I made sure not to do anything that Niall, or Cali could see. I didn't know if the thought anyone would see. On the outside I was the same but on the inside I was flipping out.

Later that night we went to the movies. I decided to let Niall and Cali sit by them selves so I went and sat by Ally. The movie was pretty good but I kept back at Cali and Niall they were so cute together. I hoped Niall was good to her. He was her first boyfriend ever. I didn't know much about him, I mean when Cali told me she was going out with him I was really surprised. We never even talked to him last year so finding out that she was dating him was a real shock.

When the movie was done I went by Cali and talked to her.

"Guess what?" She asked me,

"What?! Tell me!!"

"Niall kissed me on the hand and on the top of my head." She said smiling

"OMG!!!"

"Wow your more excited about this than I am." she said

"Well yeah what do you expect!" I said

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------