2

Sometimes, Lukas didn't understand what the hell he was doing and why he did things. Things such as leading a boy to his fathers cabin to make out with him. Lukas Waldenbeck, the homophobic Lukas Waldenbeck was taking a boy to his fathers cabin to kiss him.

Philip held tightly onto Lukas's hand as if he'd get lost if he let go. They wandered through the dense forest in search of Lukas' fathers cabin. Philip started at their hands, a slight smile on his face as he thought of how Lukas was actually holding his hand, like he had dreamed of for the past month.
"It's right up here." Philip looked up at the sound of Lukas' voice to see him pointing forward to a small building.
"It's, cute?" He looked up at him with an eyebrow raised. Lukas shook his head with a smile.
"Shut up." He pulled the keys to the cabin out as they approached the door and he unlocked in, pulling Philip inside behind him. Philip couldn't help but notice how Lukas locked the door after he'd stepped inside.

Lukas grabbed Philip by the shoulders and pushed him down onto the small bed, connecting their lips in a rushed fashion. Philip was shocked at first but almost immediately kissed him back. He held tightly onto Lukas, with his arms around his waist. Lukas pulled back slightly, resting his forehead onto Philips.
"God Philip, you're such a fucking queer." He whispered to Philip, who was shaking slightly underneath Lukas.
"Don't call me that Lukas. Don't kiss me, don't touch me, don't hold my hand and then call me a queer as if you aren't one." Lukas brought his hand up and ran his thumb over Philip's lips, unable to respond to him.
"I'm not gay like you. You're a faggot and you're never gonna be able to change that and I hate you for doing this to me because I'm not like that." Philip shook his head as Lukas went to kiss his neck.
"You're such an asshole." Lukas lifted his head and went back to kissing Philip.

He slipped his hand underneath Philips shirt and rubbed his hands over his chest, trying to push the shirt over Philips head. Philip didn't like that.
"Lukas stop!" He shouted, tears starting to build in his eyes. Lukas didn't get off of him.
"Hey, Philip calm down, whats wrong?" Philip pushed Lukas off of him and pushed himself away. Lukas stared, he was in shock. "Just don't fucking touch me like that okay?" He choked out, Lukas just stared at him, unsure of what to do.

Lukas moved closer to Philip and pulled him into his chest, wrapping him in a tight hug. He ran his hands through the brunette boys hair.
"I would never hurt you, Philip, ever."

That was before he knew how fucked up Philip was.