Lucid dreamer

Verse 1:
Dear lucid dreamer, what are your dreaming today. I'm dreaming of my life and future. Of my dream and what I'm making of them. Dreaming of being what I love. What's it like in this never ending dream?

Dear my love, how are you tonight? I'm missing you like hell when you're not around. Dreaming of your arms around mine. Dreaming of your laugh. Waiting and craving the next time I see you. You make me feel something I can never describe. It's more than happiness and so euphoric.

Chorus:
I'm finding where I want to be and who I want to be. Learning from mistakes hoping you're by my side. This is my beginning in my long dream I've had since I was young.

Verse2:
Dear friend,thank you for sticking around. After the countless miscommunications and fights, you decided to stick by my side. I can't thank you enough for the memories.

Dear life, don't be as scary as you seem. Don't make me suffer all the pain that I've seen. You've shown me moments of joy and moments of sadness and I'm trying to hang on. I've finally started growing out of fear but I'm slowly being dragged back in.

[Chorus]

Bridge:
Its my life and I'm taking control. Pushing for my dreams and reaching for the stars. For the possibilities that can come out of this. My dream is what I make it. I'm trying my best to push on through. To be around the world and back.

[chorus]