Chapter: 1 - Passioniate

"Love,Cienna Renea" I signed for Emma's yearbook. While developing an ache in my hands from all the yearbooks being passed around, I felt like I was the only one excited for highschool next year. Walking past old classmates I've never talked to. Teachers I've never connected to..was my last day at Coast Middle School. The highschool I am going to is called Pacific highschool I only loved it because it was near the Ocean. I can feel it now the waters mist hitting my body my legs balancing on the board against the Strong Mysterious waves. I love surfing always will and always did. Surfing keeps me going. Id have nothing without it, nothing to live for. People call it what you love, others say it's an hobbie I call it my 💕passion. I jumped in my Aunts Jeep anxious to get away from that hell hole called "School"

School wasn't my thing I didn't hang with popluar kids I didn't hang with nerds either. I didn't have the best brains face or personality. But I was ME. Myself, someone that no one can ever be, even if they tryed.

I didn't care if I wasn't popluar nerdy or anyone someone wanted me to be because at the end of the day Only I was there for myself no one else. School made me feel my worst part of myself. I felt like everything was a tense competition. Who has better taste? Who has better hair? Who has the better body? I didn't like that. I felt uncomfortable at times when at school. But Highschool For me would be differant ....magical I thought it would feel like. While in the jeep music loud crazy wind and with my awesome Aunt Cassie it felt the world was right. "At a Careless state of mind" passing by the ocean seeing the waves crashing above the water. *eyes on fire playing* ~Wanting to just run down there with a surfboard and stay there forever with my passion my careless mind was the perfect day dream I've always had~