Chapter 1-No people,no problem

"Get the hell out of my way!"Some guy yelled as he rode his scateboard pretending to be cool while I scooted away in the middle of our halls quickly as I moved to the side banging my back against my locker,I spun around and opened my locker.I sighed in relief knowing that if I wouldn't move I'd be dead by now.This is what I get for being the quiet one.

So,I'm Athea Hayes and unfortunately I study here at
Jefferson High where cool girls and guys study.You'd be expecting me that I'd be cool,right?Well,sad to say,but no.I'm the shadow girl.Weird?Yeah I know.I'm just joking,nobody has ever called me 'shadow girl',that would be just too.....weird.I consider myself as the 'shadow girl' because basically I just live as a shadow to every student in Jefferson High.Most of the students here doesn't even know I study here.Some students would even bully me nonstop.I'm the girl who has the 'I don't care' look on my face.I'm not one of those geeky nerds,yes I get A's,but I never wore glasses,my eyes are healthy and I never wore braces 'cause my teeth are also very very healthy,clean and white and that my friends is the result of having braces for full 4 years.

To be honest,I hate normal people and that means that I like abnormal people more,don't judge me,just like hobos.Normal people can stab you in the back and they judge you for who you are while the abnormal people doesn't give a flip.I just push people away.Thats how my life works.

I built my walls secure and safe around me so that no one can know my horrible life at the past and no one will come and change me again.I am also a badass to all the people who annoys me,I can be sweet and kind to someone who asks for help after that I have nothing to do with them I ignore them,yes I am good at ignoring and as for the bullies I just act pathetic and useless around them so that they wouldn't think that I can beat them and do much harm to them.Plus their words doesn't mean anything though and the pain can just go away.I don't like having friends 'cause they can't be trusted and some just takes advantage of you.

Normal people are just annoying.I scoffed and shut my locker close as I started to walk into my first period class which is Physics.I pushed the door open and to reveal.....no one.

NO PEOPLE,NO PROBLEM.

I closed the door and made my way to sit at the front.

I'm exactly 46 minutes early,no kidding

A simple way to start a great morning.

I could be waiting here for a whole 46 minutes if no one shows up,which I hope.Might as well enjoy while I wait.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and attached my earphones to the phone and started listening to 'Decode' by Paramore.I grabbed my journal out of my bag and started writing all of the things that happend today.

I enjoy writing.Writing has been my hobby since I was a sperm cell.I express my feelings while writing it.Everything I feel I write on my journal.Plus I'm not even scared if people read it.This is not my diary and I will NEVER have a diary.It just has my mixed feelings written in it.I'm not expecting that people would actually want to read this piece of trash.

As I was done writing I looked at the time and fifteen minutes has passed by.I looked around the classroom and to only see the one and only Eros Smith.

Eros is known as the 'player' of our school.He just plays with girls and after that throws them away.He's also a bad boy and he has a great trusted 'friend' who are also very popular in school.He looked at me with his deep emerald green eyes.He ruffed his brown hair and smirked at me,which I migh add very attractive.

I kept on remembering myself not to get too fond of him 'cause he screams 'trouble' and 'danger'.One time when we were practicing for our dancing club at the fields,I saw him with my own two eyes smoking as he maked out with Clarie Jefferson behind the benches. Yup you heard me,Jefferson.Clarie's dad owns the school.So she gets to rule the school as if she was a queen and all of us were her servants.She is also a great major bitch.I remembered when I heared the gossip that one girl has been suspended for a year 'cause Eros was hooking up with her and apparently they got caught by Clarie's minion.Clarie lied and told her daddy that the girl stole the car key to one of the teachers here.The girl got suspendid for a year.Before that the girl was embarrassed by Clarie and her minions by placing tampons with blood.It was not real blood though it was red paint.Clarie decided to place tampons on the girls locker 'cause Clarie saw her holding tampon at the restroom.So the girl transfered to another school,atleast thats what I heard.I could also remember Eros and Clarie's kiss was like behind the bench.So sloppy I could see their tongues fighting,I could her Clarie's moaning so loud and -stop thinking about that.