OC Two: Stephen C Constantine: Attack On Titan

Attack On Titan

Name: Stephen C Constantine

Age: 21

Regiment: Scout

Looks: Has messy curly black hair. Has Hazel eyes that are actually pretty intense. Stands at about 6ft.1. Is barrel chested but not as built but pretty close to Reiner. Actually is decent looking despite the numerous small scars that are on his face. One above is left eyebrow, one on the middle of his chin, one below his right eye, and one on his left cheek.

Outfit: Scout regiment uniform. He actually finds it comfortable oddly enough.

Weapons: 3DMG.

Likes: Stories, Reading, Philosophy, Science (Often helps Hanji if he can), Watching the sun set, star gazing, keeping things clean (Is due to his past with his wounds he and Levi get along well thanks to this), Designing better 3DMG, Hanging out with Eren, Armin, and Mikasa with his sister, Christa's kindness (He knows how rare it is and wants to protect it.), and cuddling (Though he doesn't get to do that much.)

Dislikes: Military Police, Making Someone Cry, Annie's Philosophy, Religion, Wall Sina, Odo's Attitude, Most Rich People, Beating Around the Bush, and Abuse of Any Form.

Beliefs: Hates Religion mainly because it distracts people from finding the truth. Has a gut feeling that all Titans are similar the Eren. I.e Humans in the neck. He isn't sure how that happened however but it would suggest they are manmade. He believes the nobles are fat assholes. That's mainly from experience. There are points where he wonders if a single titan is what wall Sina needs for them to pull their heads out of their asses. Despite what he thought before, he believes Erwin is an excellent leader. A leader isn't whom is the strongest or the smartest. It's the person that can make the hard calls, make a decision, and live with the consequences. Though he does believe that Hanji is 100 different levels of crazy he still loves working with her when he can. The more you know about the enemy the better chance you have in taking them down.

Personality: Is actually a total sweetheart. He'll hug you if it looks like you need one. Often prevents fights between people. He loves helping people even if it's just letting them vent at him. He'll even hold you as you cry because he knows what it's like and you know what he did with all that pain? He held it tight until it burned his hand and said to himself, "No one will ever have to feel this way. No one will ever have to feel this pain or feel so alone. Not while I breathe."

Story: One day when he was about 10 and his sister was 9 their parents just vanished. He had no idea where they went all he knew was that they were alone and he had to grow up fast. For years that had to struggle just to survive. He would often starve himself so his sister could live. After the titans destroyed Maria it only got worse. There were times where he had to save his sister from beatings and other threats they faced. At some point they both agreed to join the Scout Regiment mainly so they wouldn't be inside the walls that often. At the age of 18 he and his sister joined the army and there they met Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. They all quickly became friends. What will happen when he sees the beast titan or learns the truth about Bert and Reiner? Will he find something other than his sister to fight for or will he remain expendable Well it will be intense but unlike before he won't be alone in this world. He has his sister and all their friends.