Chapter 22

Louis' POV;

We are back on the road, for the next stop, Ohio and then Michigan. The sleeping arrangements have been changed. Harry and I share a room, Niall and Liam, and Perrie is visiting, so she shares a room with Zayn. I enter my room and see that Harry is fast asleep in our bed. I take out my ipad and go on twitter. I should've just left it alone but I opened my notifications. I read some of the tweets.

@Louis_Tomlinson I'm so happy for you and @Harry_Styles You two belong together.

@LouisTomlinson and @Harry_Styles thank you. Thank you for breaking the only thing that made me happy. Goodbye. I refuse to stay in this broken fandom. #RIPDirectioners

@Louis_Tomlinson and @Harry_Styles burn in hell. You just committed the worst sin known to man.

@Louis_Tomlinson and @Harry_Styles kill yourselves now before you loose all your fans.

That one hurt the worst.

How could people be so cruel. Telling us to kill ourselves? It's one thing not to support us but to say we deserve to die! Tears burn my checks. I go to the trending section. The top trends are, #Larry, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles, #DieLarry, and #RIPDirectioners. There are several videos over the web. I click on one of the news stories. “Two members of One Direction, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson came out last week causing quite a commotion. Thousands fans are outraged by this, while others are happy for the guys. Police have reported that over a hundred girls have committed suicide claiming that Larry is the reason for their death.” I drop the iPad to the bed and get up. I go into the bathroom.

I look at my reflection. Friendships have been torn, a fandom has been broken and lives have been taken all because of who I love. Hurt and despair take over my soul. I smash the mirror with my fist. It shatters along with my heart. My fist is a bloody mess but I don't care, I deserve it. I drop to the floor and sob.

“Louis?” a voice calls. I look up to see Harry. He looks to the broken mirror then to my bleeding fist. He grabs paper towel and wraps it around my fist. Tiny pieces of glass are planted in my fist. He sits on the floor next to me. He gently starts to pull the first piece of glass from my hand.

“Why'd you do this?” he asks. I am still crying.

“They hate us, Haz. People have died all cause of us,” I say. He pulls out a piece of glass, as I scream.

“What do you mean?” he asks. He starts to work on the next piece.

“Fans have killed themselves because of us,” I say. I don't make eye contact with him. I just stare into nothingness.

He pulls another piece out, I hold back the scream this time.

“It's all our fault,” I mutter. He drops the towel and puts his bloody hands on my face.

“Look at me,” he says. I force myself to look into his eyes.

“Did either of us tell anyone to kill themselves?” he asks with a soft voice. I shake my head.

“Then it is not our fault. They are the ones that pulled the trigger, not me, not you. I love you and I don't care what anyone thinks.” He wraps his arms around me. I cry into his arms. We stay like that for a while.

“Let's get the rest of that glass out of your hand,” he says as he pulls away.

 Harry pulls the rest of the glass out of my hand. He stands up and looks for something to wrap my fist up with.

"You guys okay?” two voices ask. Niall and Liam appear.

“Yeah, do you know where a first aid kit is?” Harry asks them.

“Yeah, I'll show you,” Liam says as he leads Harry out of the room. Niall observes the bathroom, he then looks at me.

“You can leave if you want,” I mutter.

“What happened?” he asks. His eyes look sincere.

“I smashed the mirror,” I say. He bends down and looks at my hand.

“Why?” he asks as he meets my eyes.

“I miss you, Niall,” I tell him. He looks back down at my hand.

“You've seen me everyday for the past month,” he mutters.

“You know what I mean,” I say. He sighs and looks up at me.

“I miss you, too.” I gaze into his eyes, but he refuses to look into mine.

“Will things ever go back to the way they were?” I ask him. He looks at me with sympathy. He only says one word.

“No.” Harry and Liam arrive with gauze.

“Good night,” Liam calls as him and Niall leave. Harry wraps up my hand.

“Do you ever wish we could go back to the old times?” I ask him.

“No, do you?” I look to him.

“Sometimes.”

AN;

Hope you guys have been liking this story so far. Sorry my chapters are so short, my next larry book will be longer. I like how powerful this chapter is. Let me know what you think of the story so far.