Chapter 6.

2hours Later

Red's POV

I get home & I walked upstairs to my room. I passed up my sister room &I found her sleep & her phone ringing. Yeah I answered it cause she let me answer it some times. It was Jacob calling her.

*Phone Convo*

*Wussup baby ?"

"Wussup bro this Red ?"

"Wussup ? Where Lindsey ?"

"Man she sleep right here."

"Damn my girl must've been tired."

"Yeah probably."

"Well when she wake up tell her to hmu."

"iight Son." I hung up the phone & closed her door & went to my room .

Later that night I got a call from Shelby. She's an ex that I don't claim at all. She crazy af & idgaf about her.

*Phone Convo*

"Umm what bruh ?"

"Hey iMissYou ." I hung up in her face. The fxck she expect me to say Oh.

I'm chilling , laying in my bed til I got a knock on my door.

"Who is it ?"

"Lindsey ."

"Go away." I laughed & told her to come in.

"So guess what ."

"What." I said with a side face."

"I'm getting a new car." She said jumping around & jumped on the bed.

"How you getting a new car ?"

"Mom selling my car for $I,OOO & she checking me out tmrw so we can go get my car. The people coming to get the car in the morning." She said smiling real hard.

"Hell nah I want one." I got up &I walked in moms room.

"Mom how Lindsey getting a new car before me ?"

"She been talking about she wanted a new car & I finally got somebody who want to buy it." She said brushing her hair.

"Cool , you gone sell mines next month ?"

"Yeah ." She said looking at me & laughing & smiling.

"Thanks mom." I hugged her & stuck my tongue out at Lindsey.

I walked to my room & scream na at Lindsey while she was in the kitchen.

"I don't care Red , that's why I'm getting mines tmrw !!" She screamed from the top of her lungs.

"Y'all better stop fxcking yelling in my damn house dammit !!" My mom screamed from her lungs Kml.

"Yes ma'am." We both said.

Jacob's POV

I'm picking up my girl tmrw from her house b/c she getting a new car tmrw or whatever. I'm happy for her b/c she been talking about a new car for the longest & now she's really getting one. I need to call her b/c I'm bored & I miss her.

*Phone Convo*

NO ANSWER

Why she didn't answer ? You know what I'm gone call her one more time. If she don't answer I'm gone call her mom & ask her can I come over , then tell her not to tell Lindsey if she say yeah.

NO ANSWER again

I'm calling her moms fxck that.

*Phone Convo*