Chapter 8

Jacob POV

That night Lindsey was over here was amazing I really can't explain it. We haven't done that in a while. I'm happy she came over so I ain't have to go over there, my mom was knocked out so I didn't care.

So I'm seeing my babe at school & my thugs. I had two classes with my girl & I'm not about to do shxt in NO CLASS but look around & fool with Lindsey. Let me call her & see wussup.

*Phone Convo*

"Hey Babe." I said.

"Hey Love."

"Wyd ?"

"Chilling bout to leave out wbu ?"

"Putting my shoes on."

"Cool."

"Umm I was thinking we should all get together & chill."

"I was gone call everybody & tell them that but I was waiting til after school so let's do that after school."

"iight but aye you was amazing in bed." I was blushing at this point.

"Thanks bae & so were you."

"I know I can be aggressive at times."

"Yeah you sure can but aye let's do round three tmrw night not tonight."

"Why not this night ?" I wined in the phone causing her to get chills down her back because it always happens.

"Stop you know what that do to me but because I'm gone have plenty of homework." She said sounding sad.

"How do you know that we ain't even go to school yet ?"

"My teacher told us we was when we came next class."