Chapter 1 | On My Block

Sasha King, curvy  blue eyed blonde. Sasha King, smart but not smart enough. I watched her from the back seat of my bosses car. Sasha King, beautiful just like her mother. Sasha King, Dies today.

I roll down the window, pistol in hand. I aim at her ready to shoot but, she looks me right in the eyes and waves me over.

I put the pistol away before she sees it. I unlock the doors to the car and get out. Walking towards her I smile and pull her into a huge hug.

"Hey Sasha, long time no see." I say as I let her go.
"We saw each other yesterday Jay." She responds with a huge smile on her bright face. "That's still such a long time i mean 24 hours is very long." She giggles as I watch her.

Boss said I shouldn't have gotten so close to her but I needed to have her figured out so I can know when to do what I needed to do.

"Have you decided if you want to come with me to the concert?" I planed on killing her before that concert. I just needed her distracted so I can drive her to the empty lot where I kill all my victims.

"Yea I gave it some thought I'd probably need a ride since my car is in the shop, can you believe someone slashed my tires last night?!" She said as we walked in the coffee shop, the same coffee shop I 'met' her in. "Wow really? What cruel person would do such a thing to someone, especially because your so nice to everyone." Me... I'm the cruel person, but she doesn't know that....yet.

"Yeah, I think it was kind of a good thing. I needed a new car anyway." If only she knew she wasn't going to be needing a new car. "Well I'll drive you since I brung up the concert anyway."

She looked at me with such eyes, eyes that were so sweet. I wish I didn't have to do this to her. But orders are orders and I would never disobey my boss.

"You have always been so sweet to me, I've never met someone like you before. So kind and friendly." I watched her lips as she said that. I wanted her in ways I knew I couldn't have her.

"I could never do anything wrong to you Sasha King. You are a goddess in a human form." I looked her in her eyes, making sure she knew I meant it.

We sat at the counter of the coffee shop for two hours just conversing like old friends that haven't seen each other in years.

"Your sweet talking her too much, I want her dead in the next 10 hours." Boss said through the earpiece he makes us all wear to talk to us.

"How about I take you home, so you can get dressed for the concert and still be on time." I said speaking over her. I needed to make this quick and easy, make sure she felt every ounce of pain I could give her.

Until next time ,
Short Stuff ❤️