chapter 7

Harley p.O.v

I had this weird as dream that can't be true but it is what it is. But that would be wrong. Any ways I got out of bed and took a shower my phone was blowing up of course it was angle remind me about or day out I got ready and I was on point.

A bitch was looking bad

A bitch was looking bad.  Anyways I got my keys and headed to my car. I saw this woman walking around my house so I got my ass out my car and walked up to her. um what you think your doing. I saw her with big giant scissors. O your plants not even so I'm going to fix them. I thinks not I'm not a fool to let a stranger come and tell me about my plants you must got me bent. But.. But nothing don't make me act a plump fool on you. She slowly walked away and I waited until I couldn't see her no more. I got in my car and drove to glory bound to meet angle.  I saw my best friend and she was poppin.

She walked to me and was looking so serious

She walked to me and was looking so serious. Look here Harley you is not Finna hold a conversation with me about this I'm paying today all on me so don't try to pay. I tried to run but she pulled me back. Try me. You get on my nerves. IK cause I'm a boss ass bitch. Whatever come on.

........

Angle p.o.v

I have to tell you something. She looked up with concern. I'm pregnant. By who. By this dude that I've been dating for like 3 months now. Wow when did you realize she said looking mad. Call your ass down I found out yesterday I'm 2 weeks pregnant. I wonder why she getting mad bra. She got up and walked away. I sat there so confuse she act like I cheated or some shit. She left me sitting there for 3 minutes I got up and wrote a note and out on the table were not finished eating. I walked in the bathroom and she was full blown punching walls.

I walked behind her and hugged her. What the hell is wrong with you?! Angle I have feelings for you and this baby can ruin it. No it can't because you wanna know why you will always be my main nobody can replace you but why you treating my brother like you got feelings for him I do its just complicated.

Next thing you know we hear a gun.

......

I really miss my cliffhangers
Vote and comment