chapter 11

Catlin p.o.v

So me and August been talking lately and I still got strong ass feelings for his ass but I ain't letting him no that and plus I got a mans in my house I'm trying to keep. His name is lucus he not much older than me like August is and he got shoe gang and he's like my dream boy. I plan on it staying that way. I just hope he don't do the same shit August did. I got out of bed did my morning things and I listen to music. When come thru came on I sang to the top of my lungs. I got out the tub and did my makeup and whatever then I put on my outfit and tbh I looked cute.

 I got out the tub and did my makeup and whatever then I put on my outfit and tbh I looked cute

I got up and got ready to go see big timp. It's a story I can't explain. On my way there I see a wreck has happened at first I couldn't notice the cars. But then both look so familiar. I pulled over and got out the car to see them unconscious. I started to panick I pulled him out Holden him crying and then hold the other one I called the police and cars kept passing not even noticing. Then I called angle. Hello. You need to come on the road by the old shut down club quickly. She wanted to answer but  I hung up. I can't believe this is happening.

......

Who are the 2 people that had a wreck??