Yizhibo - Ifensi - Us!

Yaowang's POV

I opened my eyes as the sun shined on my face, thought that I forgot to close the curtain last night as I was enjoying last night's view. I immediately woke up, sat on the bed and looking at the clock on the side table near my bed showed that it passed 8 A.M already. Feeling weird though, because usually someone would wake me up earlier and told me to go to the gym together. No need to say it who was I referring to, right?

As I brought myself together after wake up, I heard someone's knocked my room twice and opened it even before got permission from me. The owner of the room. "You wake up already? Come here, I've made breakfast for us two" Yeming's head appeared as he opened the door of my room. I smiled at him as I followed him to the couch. Yes since the place where we live in not really that spacious so we often enjoyed our time together mostly in the couch, including for eat.

Right to what I was expecting. He made another healthy food, which was not really that tasty but still edible though. I knew it already. "Look what I made....!" He said as he pointed to the breakfast in the table by his hands, feeling so proud. I gave him my frowned face after I saw it. He just smiled innocently like he always does. "What....? Why..?" He asked me probably wondering why I frowned my face in the morning. "Yang Yeming? Again...? I better continue to sleep then," I teased him by turning my body ready to go back to my room. He pulled my hand as he turned my body again so my view was again and again the foods he made. "No. You have to eat. We have works that has to be done today, okay?" He brought me to the couch, ready to eat.

I laughed at how serious he was about me saying that I better go to sleep rather than eating the breakfast he made. "Chill, dude. I was joking. Why wouldn't I eat the food? You put a lot of effort into it" I took the chopstick that he gave me and also a bowl full of vegetables kind-of food. I didn't even know what the name of it. "It just that I felt de javu, man. Feeling like I've seen these breakfast before. Good thing you added scrambled eggs into my bowl," I continued as I chewed my breakfast. "Ah I forgot something. Wait." He suddenly got up and went back to the kitchen, brought a plate and showed it to me. "I forgot this. Your favorite. Pretty much to build up your appetite," Jaw dropped. The plate was full of canned meats and sausages. Indeed, Yeming has sense. He knows me so well, probably the most understanding person for me.

==

I was still enjoying my breakfast while Yeming has done eating. He played with his phone while I talked to him, "Why didn't you wake me up this morning? You keep on telling me to do exercises with you lately though," I kept munching the meat, wondering why he didn't wake me up. "Well, I was about to, but nah I didn't want to disturb your sleep,". Well there was a good thing too that he didn't wake me up. I didn't feel like wanna go to gym today. Told you guys, it wasn't really our routine, but since Yeming did basketball again after break for a while, he got so sensitive and had this urge to go to gym every day to manage his body.

After we finished eating, as usual I did the dishes because well yeah, Yeming is in charge of cooking and me, the one who cleaned after that. That was one of the rules. And as I remember we had schedules today so we needed to hurry up, "Yeming you better take a bath, we are gonna running late!" I shouted to him from the kitchen. He was still on the couch, looking at the ceiling. Wth was he thinking about? He looked so blank. Are you sleepy, dude?! Lol!

"Ah right! Oh my god I almost forgot we had schedule today," He snapped out of his thoughts. I laughed at how he made ruckus searched for a towel and immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath. Seriously this guy! Sometimes his cuteness, I couldn't even describe how adorable it was.

Yeming's POV

I started my day with me exercise at the gym, made a breakfast for me and Yaowang and now I sat on the couch while looked at the ceiling up there. Mind was nowhere to be found. I felt so sleepy. This tired body, really! But then I woke up from reverie as I heard Yaowang told me that I should hurry went to the bathroom to take a bath because we had schedule today. "Ah right! Oh my god I almost forgot we had schedule today," I stand up from the couch searched for a towel and went to the bathroom.