Chapter Four

(If anyone out there likes Shoey, I am really sorry for making Joey the "bad guy" in this story. Without Joey, I think this story would be bland. You will see what I mean later. Please forgive me. Now, lets get on with this story, shall we?" :)

"Hi Joey!" Shane said as he walked into Joey's place with Lisa by his side.  Lisa was cowering behind Shane due to the fact that Joey looked somewhat terrifying with tattoo sleeves on his arms.

"Hi Shane. This must be Lisa." Joey said with a smile on his face.
"Yep. This is her. Lisa, Joey, Joey this is Lisa."
"Hello Joey." Lisa said nervousily.

They all went out to dinner at a local diner. Later on that night, they all decided to go back to Joey's place.

"Lisa, I'm going to use the restroom, i'll be right back." Shane whispered into her ear.

After Shane had left it was just Lisa and Joey in the room by themselves. The only sound was the television.

"So you and Shane really are dating aren't you?"
"Yeah"
"So would you like to hang out sometime? Just as friends of course."
Without thinking Lisa replied, "Yeah, I'd like that Joey. Here's my number. Just text me when you want to hang out. Okay?"
"Okay." Joey said with a plot in his head.

"So, what did I miss?" Shane said half-jokingly.
"Nothing. Nothing at all." Joey said still looking at Lisa intently.

Later on that night, Lisa received a text message asking to meet up with her on Saturday at 5:00 with Joey. She texted back agreeing to the request.

Joey had a plan up his sleeve and Lisa and Shane had no idea what was coming.