Heart Attack :- move on with a fake smile😥😔😔

Bestie:- Dumpty
      Days past, each day d guy tried to talk to d girl........ Each day waited hours to just see dat smile on her face dat she usually put on but he was unaware how difficult it was for d girl to move on and try to ignore him though she constantly thought about him day in and out....... He spoke to each of her frnds just to convince her for a second chance...... But dat didn't work out ..... He even spoke to d person dearest to d girl( Jaan) ...... Nothing worked out.... During these attempt d girl was already busy with her life and moved on with a fake smile. Girl was now able to forget him totally. And suddenly she comes to know d second chance was just an insecurity d guy had from guy who had a crush on d girl. On d other hand girl changed herself completely...... She hardly spoke to anyone..... She dint trust anyone anymore........a girl who literally had to asked to shut up suddenly became quite. Music became her luv and again her life turned up totally. Dis tym it wasn't one to fight but two to overcome. Where one side dis guy loved her on d other hand d other guy proposed her........ WAT WILL BE HER ANSWER??????..........…
              Wat will be answer??? Comment readers??? Now dis story is official....... YOUR OWN STORY.... PLZ COMMENT ON D STORY...... READERS TAKE PART....... THT ALL.