Elle est une salope !!!!!

The girls answer was definately NO . THE girl and the guy wer good frnds. Spoke to each other daily . The guy tried to convenience the girl alot but her answer didn't change. And coincidently dey met each other one day. Dey both spend a quality time together. Dey met each other back 2 back almost trice. Dey both once met and had their own plans for d day bt later realised Dey both had d same destination.......so both accompained each other Nd enjoyed each others company. Nd their d girl met her past(her Bestie who loved her) . The guy and d girl past knew each other as dey wer from same skool. Wen d girl past saw d girl wth dis guy his insecurity turned to jealousy Nd felt dat d girl Nd d guy wer more dan frnds. The girl past came their jst to meet her and ask her to get back 2 her life bt d girl was ready to forgive him nt a fool 2 trust him again. Dat day was d last day she met her Bestie Nd broke all contacts with him. On the other hand her contact with d guy was quite smooth. Dey met frequently. He gav d girl surprises on her birthday. V ALL HVE DAT ONE FRND WHO IS JST A FRND BT PPL THINK HE IS MORE DAN A FRND!!! He was d the one for d girl who was a frnd bt ppl thought him more dan jst a frnd. Dis didn't at all affect their frndship as dey didn't cared abut others opinion . Days past...... Due to technical issues Dey couldn't contact each other for days..... Both missed each other in d beginning Nd tried to grab each chance Dey had to talk each others.

Reader if you didn't got d title search it .......HAPPY READING