Drunk In Love

Okay guys, I just wanted to say thanks for checking out my story. It might start out kinda slow, but that's because I'm still trying to come up with a good, strong plot. But yeah here it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyssa's POV

  *BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP*

"Ughhh"

I opened my eyes, and hit the button to cease that horribly annoying sound. I got out of bed,  and made my way to the bathroom attached to my room. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and did all my hygiene stuff.

Oh!! Let me introduce myself. My name is Alyssa. Alyssa Daniels, I'm 15, and I'm in the 9th grade.  I live in Kansas, Kansas City to be exact.  I know how exciting, (note the sarcasm.) I have one best friend, Isaiah.  I know is kind of weird for me to have a boy best friend but you can never truly trust these females these days.  I've known Zai (Isaiah) since kindergarten. We tell each other EVERYTHING. I'll tell you more about him later, let's get back to the story.

I walk to my decent sized closet, and try to decide what to wear.  I end up choosing a black crop top, some high waisted red sweatpants with large white stars. (They cover her stomach.) For accessories I chose my black and white Jordan Taxi's, a rose gold chain and diamond studs. I make my way to my curler and style my hair.

After my ensemble was complete,  I made my way downstairs. As usual, my mom was gone. My father walked out on us when I was little.  I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a granola bar, and a cup of juice. After I finished I grabbed my keys, and my Micheal Kors bag,  which I got for my birthday! And made my way to my 2013 Ford Mustang.

Once I was inside and buckled up, I popped my Chris Brown Fortune CD. (#TEAMBREEZY) I was on my way to the mall. Once I got there, I applied some lip gloss and excited the car. When I got inside the mall I decided to go to Urban Outfitters. I love that store.  I was looking at these aztec baggy pants, while walking when I bumped into a brick wall. Or at least that's what it felt like.

"Excuse you!!!" said the boy

"Uhhm, you can cut the attitude, rude ass boy" I said

"My bad ma, I'm just having a bad day" he said

He sounded so sexy saying "ma" but I didn't let that make me forget about his rudeness.

"Yeah, but don't take it out on me" I said

I walked away and my way to the register.

"Did you find everything okay ma'am" said the worker

"Yes, thank you" I said

"Your total will be $17.63"

I have her my money, and waited of the store. Next I went to get my nails done.  I got turquoise and pink stiletto nails.  Once I was done, I decided to go to Foot Locker. And you'll never guess who I saw there. The same rude boy from Urban Outfitters! I decided to totally ignore him.  I had already pre-ordered the OVO Drake shoes. So I got those and paid for them. I was about to walk out when I heard something.

"Ayye ma!!"

I don't think it was directed towards me because everyone who me, knows to call me by my name. I was walking when I felt someone me around. 

"What the f-" I stopped when I saw who it was.

*******************************************

Goal: 2 Comments

           2 Votes

Answer These ??'s: Is it long enough?   Who do you think it is?  Is it good so far?