Chapter 2

Alyssa POV-

As I turned around I saw the love of my life, well at least that's what it feels like. I mean isn't the love of your life supposed to make your heart speed up,  make your breath get caught in your throat,  give you goosebumps just by the sound of their voice, give you a mini heart attack every time you guys connect? 

That's what it feels like with Zai.

I know,  it's weird but typical for me to have fallen in love with my best friend. I mean, how could you not fall in love with him? He's sweet, caring, thuggish, fine af & everything a girl could ever want.

"What the fu** is wrong with you, yelling at me like some hoe?!?!?"

"Calm down,  I was just trying to get my  bestfriends attention"

"Whatever Zai"

"What you doing here without telling me though??"

"Boy please, I do not have to tell you where I go"

Man,  if this boy knew how much I love him.

Zai POV

Hey, it's Zai here. I'm 15, black, and am in love with my bestfriend, Alyssa. I mean she is so beautiful, smart, caring, and everything a boy could want, I want to make a move with her but I have a big secret to tell her first.

"TF TO MEAN?!?!?!?"

"First off, imma need you to lower your voice, second I mean you are not my daddy so I'm not obligated to tell you anything!"

"Girl just wait till I di*k you down,  then you gone act right!"

Alyssa POV

OH LORD! The things this boy does to me!

*******************************************

Okay guys, sorry for the wait I've been busy with school and what not, but I will try to update more. Is there anyone who wants to help me with editing and what not? You would get to get to read it before anyone else. And could you guys go into detail with your comments?

Thanks!!

Goal: 3 Votes

           3 Comments

-MWAHHH