2: The Dominating Man in the Forest

Leo was lounging against the warm side of his horse and the fire he had made at his side. Looking up to the sky musing in his own world as he felt in tuned with the nature around him. Even as the night grew later, he was kept awake by an impending restlessness that waits by the end of his destination. As his eyes began to grow drowsy, a splash of something caught his ears and his head swivel to the lake he had purposely set his camp nearby. Curiosity clawed into his conscience as his instinct kept nudging to the direction of the lake. He wonders if he had luck to find an animal to roast that night or another set of stale bread and cheese.

Soon his footsteps carried himself to the edge and then he kept himself hidden as he saw a lithe form of a goddess streaked through the waters as if she was a water creature herself. Her skin glistened as the moonlight cast a glow on the water droplets making her appear even more ethereal by every second. She stopped in the middle of the lake to float freely before sinking and diving toward the clearing where she had kept her clothing which was conveniently, where he had hidden behind the tall shades of the heavy greens that had grown at the side of the lake.

With her back toward him, the beauty had tried to comb her wet hair with her fingers and then reached down to pick her dry tunic and then all the time Leo devoured the naked goddess rear as she bend down to reach for another item at the ground. His mouth watered as her wet breasts jiggled as she sort through her sack and her thigh were slightly widened to reveal the shadow between her legs. His hardened cock almost burst through his trousers as she bend down to her knee and seem to be whispering something as her hand was searching something in her sack. The sight was all that broke him as in second he was on top of her and trying to disarm her as she fight under him to reach the sword she had kept nearby.

"Unhand me!" She hissed as her body was pinned down to the ground and her arms were crossed to her front and was gripped by a strong hand and the one behind her was chuckling as he kept her pinned still.

"Hmm... should have known better than to be naked and alone in the forest, woman." He inhaled her scent and licked her neck as he listened to her harboured breathing. "This forest is crawling with most of the land's dreadful beasts. Surely, you are not that stupid enough to be such a delicious morsel for those hungry beasts." With his free hand he sneaked between her buttock and she cried out when he found her cunt. "Ah... a fresh pussy." His finger explored her even more fully and tried to finger her but he hesitate as he found her tight against his single finger. All the while of his exploring, she was cursing as violently as she was trashing until she realized that it was futile as he had dominant her so thoroughly,

"Virgin." He whispers against her ears with a hint of a growl of satisfaction and she gasped when he began fingering her clit until she flushed as she felt desire began to burn as he build them with a skilful hand. "My, my... aren't I lucky."

Then without warning he pulled himself off her but kept her face down while he licked his wet fingers with a smacked and undoing his belt. Then he turned her around to bind her hands and effectively silenced her attack with her feet as he inspects his finding. And pleased with what he's found. Tanya nearly bites her tongue to control her verbal lashing to the man who was staring at her so lustfully. But her reaction to him was even shocking, his eyes were sparkling gray and now was narrowed into heated gaze which made her feeling butterflies between her legs. His face was like from a carve marble statue of ancient warlocks even his broad shoulder bespoke of his display of masculine arrogance. By successfully putting her in such submissive way, her inside was screaming to slaughter him as he inspects her body with more appreciative eye.

"What's your name woman?"

She glared at him with murder in her eyes and kept her mouth firmly shut. With a laugh, he grabbed her sack and tied the edge of the string to her leg as he lifted her as if she weights nothing and carried her to the camp.