Just be you! ( a 5 seconds of summer fan fic)

I had seen her around school, but never talked to her. She was always with her friend and I was always with the guys, so I've never had the chance to even if I wanted. Her hair is so perfect, it's long and shiny. She's curvy and the other girls look like twigs next to her. Her laugh makes me smile and she just lights up the room.

Her name is Zoe, and she moved her 1 month ago from the states. We have 2 classes together, english and math.

" Michael just go talk to her during lunch or in between classes." Ashton said to me while we got out of my car.

"Cause I'm nervous Ash! What if she doesn't like me, or I'm nothing like the guys she dated in the states." I said while walking into history.

"Well I know she hasn't dated anyone before and that she will be alone during lunch. So you are going to invite her to sit with us." Calum chimed in from my right.

"Okay I'll ask her. But she hasn't dated anyone, really?!?" I asked Luke.

"Ya really. She hasn't dated anyone ever. Her best friend Ashley told me the other day in P.E." Luke said as if I asked what my name was.

"But why? Has no one been good enough? What if she just flat out rejects me?" I asked Luke. While we pulled out our binders and home work.

"No it's not that, she hasn't been asked out before. And she won't Ashley says she's a really excepting and loving person." Luke said right before the teacher Mr.Gorg started talking, so I couldn't reply. But had no one really asked her out, she's beautiful and I know that I'm not the only guy in school that likes her. In fact half the baseball team does and they don't mess around when it comes to asking girls out. So what is so different about her?