C M | 1

1 | confession

A day from now you're going to celebrate a christmas day which is on December 25th. But for you, you seems to didn't give a shit and a damn about this so-called ' christmas day ' because you've been celebrated a christmas day once and every year, since you're still in your mom's womb.

A cute smile formed on your face as you was lying down in your cozy bed while non-stop staring at your crush's instax picture. The picture was taken a long time ago, when you was still in the middle-school with him.

But suddenly, your smile disappeared once you heard your mom, " Don't forget to bake the ginger cookies, (y/n)! " she command from outside before she went to wear her casual-shoes.

As usual, you roll your eyes because you was too annoyed with your endless works that your mom had given to you, " Ugh. What the heck ? " you mumbled and sluggishly walks out from your swag-bedroom, closing your bedroomdoor.

While walking in the hallway, you spot your mother was already done wearing her casual-shoes, " Can't I just buy it, mom ? " you asked, crossing your both arms.

Your mom sigh looking at you and holding onto your arms, " (y/n), honey.. why did you always want to do everything with money, huh ? " she asked.

" Er.. because we have a lot of money. Which meant we were rich, right ? " you blurted out as your mom sighed at your statement.

" Money ain't appear magically, (y/n). It needs to be earn by doing something. " she muttered.

" You mean working. " you corrected her.

" Yes, working. Working is not an easy job to do, it requires energy, ideas and many more, (y/n). " she lectured.

You shrugged it off, " I don't have a job like you and dad, mom. So, I don't understand how it feels. " you said, acted innocently.

Your mom continously sighing and facepalm her face a moment, " Look. Just do what I command to you to do, okayy ? " she persuaded.

" No. " you answered, emotionless.

" Oh, come on (y/n), it's not that hard to bake the ginger cookies. Besides, it's for our special day, christmas day, remember ? " she whined.

Special day? Christmas day? It's getting older, mom. Nothing ' special ' ever happens in all those passed years and I hate it!

You're looking down, trying to hide your I-want-to-rebel looks from your hard-working mom.

" (y/n).. " she called out to you. You sigh and look up to her with your emotionless face.

" Bake that cookies for me, okayy ? " she caressed your hairs lightly, " Help me. " then she planted a kiss on your forehead and went outside, getting ready to work.

" Shit. " you cursed under your breath right after your mom had already outside and sluggishly walks back to your bedroom, changing into your for-going-out outfit.

 " you cursed under your breath right after your mom had already outside and sluggishly walks back to your bedroom, changing into your for-going-out outfit