C M | 2

2 | on the phone

D-Day.

On December 25th, you were supposed to get everything's ready because you're going to confess your one-sided love to your long-time crush. But unexpectedly, you got a luck, you got him, on a night before christmas on top of that.

When he reached out to you last night, you actually could sensed something is wrong with your boyfriend. But, as usual, you shrugged it off and acted like an understandable girlfriend to him.

flashback. -on the phone

" Ah, what do I do ? I forgot to buy ginger cookies for to- "

" (y/n), let's go on a date tomorrow evening. " he command, sounds a bit serious but soft. Making you lose your words.

You gulped, " T-Tomorrow ? But.. " your head is 99% loading, tried to make an excuses because you were too embarrased to met him so soon after what happened yesterday.

" But what ? " he asked, waiting for you to finish your sentences.

" T-Tomorrow, christmas day, remember ? Your mom-in-law needed me here to help her served the guests. " you excused, a satisfy smiled formed right away.

" I can go there and ask for her permission, if that's the case. " he blurted out, acted innocently. Making you speechless.

But, all of a sudden, " Swaggie, you're fine there ? " softly you asked, at the time you sensed something from the way he acted. You could sensed wrong, because your instict told you so and you're always followed your instinct.

He let out a heavy-sighed, " I'm fine. Taeyang mad at me. " he confessed, but you couldn't hear the last sentence because you're too focused waited for him to admitted something.

" I knew it! " you said happily, he groaned and facepalmed. " Are you even listening to my last sentence, (y/n) ? " he asked, sounds unbelieveable.

You chuckled, " Sorry but can't helped it. " you teased, laughing, making him groaned softly, " I swear I would make your mouth shut if you were here. " he mumbled, not for you to hear.

You couldn't hear it anyway, but a little, since you're laughing, feels happy because you got the chance to teased him, succeed on making him annoyed with your endless-teased.

" (y/n), sweetie, I can kiss you tomorrow if you wa- " he blackmailed, making you stopped laughing immediately and cleared your throat.

" I think you mentioned Tae oppa's name, do you ? " you asked, tried to drop the topic.

He chuckled cutely, " That is the thing I said. " he confirmed, as smiled written on your both faces.

" What about him ? " you asked, with a smile that never gets old. Different for him, his smile slowly faded away.

He sigh, " He's mad at me, (y/n). " he confessed once again, making your brows furrowed.

" Swaggie, what for ? " you asked, feels uneasy all of a sudden.

" Promise me, you will hear me out no matter what's the issue is. " he command.