Hibari and Lambo

Disclaimer: I do not own any KHR characters.

A few years later...

Tsuna and the rest of the family have already graduated from Namimori and he have already taken over the family business in Italy with his family following him except Lambo and Hibari. Lambo had to wait till he finished his last year in school before going to Italy with Hibari and Hibari still wanted to stay in his precious Namimori for one more year.

"Dame-Lambo! Focus in class! Do you wait to become like that Dame-Tsuna who should be useless in his life right now, sweeping the floors?!"

Lambo woke up from his daydreaming, narrowing his eyes at what he heard about him saying about his dear Tsuna-nii. The rest of the class started laughing at the insult given by Nezu.

"I dare you to say that about Tsuna-nii! I swear I'll shock you to hell!" Lambo threatened, taking out his horns.

"How dare you talk to me in that tone! I will call Hibari-san to come and discipline you!" Nezu said.

"The principal? Sure, go ahead!" Lambo said, grinning. They had been waiting for their turn to get their revenge on Nezu for so many years, the best thing was that their boss was not there to stop them and Nezu had insulted his precious family which was not going to be taken lightly.

"Hn. What do you noisy herbivore want?!" Hibari demanded, walking into the class.

"Dame-Lambo has been disrupting the class and been rude to me! Not to mention that he had taken Dame-Tsuna as his role model! He needs to be disciplined!" At this, Hibari glared at Nezu.

Nezu thinking that the glare was for Lambo started grinning, thinking that he would be bitten to death, causing Lambo to start laughing.

"Hahaha, serve you right! You're going to be bitten to death! It's time to take our revenge, right? Hibari-nii!" Lambo stated, smirking.

"Hn, herbivores, you shall be bitten to death for insulting the omnivore and his family!" Hibari smirked, taking out his tonfas, making Nezu gulped.

"AHHHHH! SAVE ME!!!" The rest of the class screamed as they were bitten up by their principal for laughing while Nezu tried sneaking out of the class...

"Herbivore! Where do you think you are going?! For not facing your punishment, I'll bite you to death!!!" with Hibird chirping, "punishment, punishment!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Nezu screamed the loudest, as the rest of the school shiver at the evil aura they felt and pitied the people being bitten to death.

The last thing that Nezu heard before his world turned back was, "herbivore, you're fired!"

During holidays at Italy...

"Tsuna-nii! We're back!"

"Lambo, Hibari, welcome back!" Tsuna replied, looking up from the pile of paperwork that he hated so much.

"Hn."

"I read the newspaper that a class in Namimori was traumatized by a terrorist. Did you punish that terrorist?"

"Hn."

"Of course, Tsuna-nii."

"Well done then." Tsuna smiled at them which made the two guardians melt at it.

At the guardians meeting...

"Hahaha that was priceless! We have finally taken revenge on Nezu and also, I heard that the Varia wanted to have some revenge of their own!"

"Tch, baseball freak, of course! Let's pull some string so that Nezu ends up at the Varia mansion for their fun..."

'Hehehe, you better watch out, Nezu, for the end of revenge is yet to come...', all the guardians thought, laughing evilly together with Hibird happily chirping, "revenge, revenge!", unaware of everyone in the mansion, shivering at the evil aura and Tsuna, confused at it.

'I hope they are not planning anything...' Tsuna sighed, going back to his endless paperwork.

To be continued...