Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

The cream coloured dress was flowy with slits all around the skirt, the top was a see-through material covered in gems and intricate detailing that covered her breast. The dress was useful the slits allowed Spencer to move freely and most importantly fight. 

She put her hair in a French twist, applied some makeup, put on a pair of dangling emerald green earrings and finishing off with some heels. Well, she wasn't' exactly done. She strapped on two guns on both sides of her thighs, 4 knives on her right leg, an extra knife around her ankle and finally her ear piece in her left hear. Now she was finally done. 

Walking to the full length mirror she took one last look at herself. And the refection that greeted her back surprised her. She looked so much like her mother. The same eyes framed with thick dark lashes, the same dark hair that was pulled back to reveal her petit face that was slender and youthful. Everything about her reminded Spencer of her mother. And she smiled at that. 

With a sigh she walked out of the room picking up her clutch on the way. Outside the room stood her dad. He was to dress for tonight's occasion. A gun power black tuxedo and a bow tie that matched. 

"You look beautiful" he said paying no attention to his daughter but to his phone. 

"You didn't even look" Spencer said in disbelief.

Her dad finally looked up at her and said "You look beautiful." 

"Is that a clip on?" she said pointing to his tie, trying not to laugh hysterically.

"No." he said sheepishly

"You're unbelievable. I can't believe James Bond can't tie his own bow tie. How unprofessional."

"Excuse me missy, but I am the most professional agent you'll ever meet." he said a matter-of-factly 

"Oh really?" Spencer questioned, "Where's your ear piece dad?"

"In my pocket..." he said reaching for his pocket. "I meant... in the room" he said walking back inside the hotel room. 

"Yeah that's what I thought." Spencer said just before the double doors closed

In a matter a seconds he came back out 

"Oh and out walks Mr. James Bond and this time with an ear piece." Spencer said laughing

"Alright, alright, let's go I want to be back in time for the football match. Spain against Basil! Oh it going to be thrilling" 

Spencer only rolled her eyes. They made their way to the lobby, where they waited for their limo to arrive.

"Spencer," her dad said 

"Yeah?"

" I wasn't lying, you do look really beautiful tonight. A lot like your mother, maybe to much." he said with a small smile.

"Thanks dad" she said the corner of her mouth lifting into a smile. 

The two agents stood in silence as they waited for their limo to arrive. But as Spencer waited she felt a pair of eyes staring at her, analyzing her carefully. And they were the same ones that watched her from a distance on the streets of Paris.

There on the single arm chairs in the lobby sat the same man out on the roof the other day. His built figure draped in a dapper tuxedo a purple handkerchief folded nicely in his left pocket above his chest. A faint outline of a object bulged from the side of his hip. It was probably a gun, Spencer assumed. Black bow tie, probably not a clip on, tied somewhat presentable sat around the collar of his shirt. His hair was effortlessly spiked with gel.