Please Be Okay I need You

*Cameron's POV*

I laid crying on my bed the whole day. Ashton was out there fighting Rogues. Then a Flash back accured I had lost everything I had ever known and loved to rogues. I could not lose ashton as well. I started crying again thinking about what could be happening to him.

That's when Jonathan and some girl and guy came running in screaming Ashtons name. the guy and girl resembled Ashton so much they must be his siblings he was telling me about. I shot up and ran out the door to the pack hospital.

   *Ashtons POV*

I was in pain to much pain. I was getting weaker I was alpha and to have my quick healing powers I need to be mated. I wasn't bleeding I just broke my arm. But at least all the rogues were dead. I have one imprisoned though.

Just as I was about to lay back I saw her come in looking scared as ever. "Ashton !" she ran to me. she was  kissing me everywhere " are you hurt she asked". It's just my arm babe. I replied. Why aren't you healing your an alpha. I couldn't tell her why I couldn't heal I didn't want to rush her. the pack doctor came in and said your gonna be fine ashton by tomorrow. he said I was free to go and I grabbed Cameron's hand and we walked home silently until she broke the silence by asking me why I haven't healed by now I can't tell you I said.

     *Cameron's POV*

You will tell me I barked. he just looked at me and said he wont. We were about to enter the house until I said I'm not going in I yelled. why not he said . I could see his wolf trying to take over. Tell me why you can't heal I screamed. No he growled. Now get in the house !

Get in the house he growled.

No !

Now Cameron !

No !

using his Alpha voice he said I will not tolerate this disobedience coming from my mate ! now get in this house or you will be punished.

Punished ? Ha ! I laughed at the thought.

I saw his wolf takeover. You leave me no choice cameron !in his alpha voice. he grabbed me and flopped me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. he spanked my bottom all the way down to the basement. I Had never been to the basement. I started to get scared.As we passed by all these whipps and handcuffs and chains. he grabbed a rope and tied me to a pole. he stripped away my clothes. he put the rope between my legs causing it to rub against my clit . he had me bondaged. He pulled a chair from the side and pulled it in front of me. he sat that and stared for while until he started to speak.

   *Ashtons POV*

You were disobedient towards me Cameron .why? I said she started to shed a tear. I wanted to give in right then but she would never learn. she answered me saying I wanted to be independent. I couldn't do anything but let her go . I untied her and told her to come her. she did. I grabbed her by the waist and sat her on my lap. I didn't ever want to bring you down here but if my own mate won't listen to me how is my pack suppose to. She nodded her head and said you have a point. she said could we go upstairs because she was scared down here. I rapped my arms around her forgetting she was naked I place one of my hand on her boobs. they were so big and soft I need her I wanted her. she was mine. By not marking her anyone could've have taken her as there own . I was not letting her slip away from me.

     *Cameron's POV*

I knew he didn't want to be mean to me but he had to he was alpha. we haven't mated yet and he hasn't marked me soo I thought maybe he didn't want me. I know I was ready to be marked and mated maybe he wasn't. That all changed when I read his mind.

*I can't tell her she's the reason why I couldn't heal earlier*

*I want to mark her so bad *

*I'm getting a hard on calm Down*

*I gotta remember she isn't ready*

*She'll come around soon*

*My wolf wants his mate*

*I want her*

When we got to the room I was blushing soo hard. soon as he landed on the bed I shut the door and locked it. I shut the door dramatically soo he would sit up and look.

I read your mind and babe all this time I've been ready I wanted you the first time I saw you there is no one I would rather give my v-card to than you. I saw his blue eyes change from a light blue to a dark dark blue. his eyes were showing lust.

I am Ready to Be yours I said.

   *Ashtons POV*

She's ready I immediately jumped off the bed and running to kiss her. I didn't not want her to change her mind. if she did Idk what I would do. She whispered in my ear take me I'm yours. I instantly got a hard on. this was gin a be a long night.