Diambow 13

Please be the rainbow when the rain goes away

"Senpai?" you called, walking into the third years classroom. As an upperclassmen walks up to you, explaining the senpai was at home. You thanked the upperclassmen, looking outside at the window, pondering what was Nijimura doing at this time.

The next day, Nijimura still didn't attend school. His mother felt ill so she was resting. While doing the laundry, Nijimura looks up to the sky, wondering if you were missing him or not. 

The following day, Nijimura didn't come as well. You were feeling a little anxious since it was the third day. You ask your basketball friends if he was attending his practice but he wasn't. 

He didn't left right? You stop by at his house but have no courage to go inside. Your (e/c) eyes had a gaze filled with insecurity. After a while of waiting, wishing for the upperclassmen to come, you decided to head home.

"Ah, I'm late to pick up the kids." the door flies open. Nijimura quickly locks the door and starts running to the other direction you had went.

The next day, you were informed Nijimura went to school but didn't see him the whole day. You went to practice but Nijimura took a day off again. Simultaneously, Nijimura went to practice. He couldn't stop from wanting to see your face. He didn't knew if you known he went to school today so as much of his hype feeling, he was excited to surprise you.

After a while of running on school graduate, you gave in, losing breath, Where are you? you thought. Are you not here anymore? You didn't leave without telling me, right? You didn't say goodbye, yet! You stopped, feeling the stressed taking you in but you shook your head. You didn't leave me, right? You aren't going to forget me again like you did before, right? Shuuzo?! You looked down, shaking your head once more. Your eyes flickered, seeing the rainbow senpai indecisive on where to go. You wanted to yell his name but no words came out. Sweat continues to fall on the ground. You started to run after the male, calling his name, "Nijimura-senpai!"

To you the yell was loud but he couldn't catch it. You wanted to yell again but no voice was able to scream.

"[Name]!" he ran up to hug you. It was him. It felt dramatic and a little sad. "Sorry, [Name]."

"Idiot. Senpai, you idiot." you muttered. It was only a couple of days. Were you really able to handle a long distance relationship? And with that time flied by quickly.

Please be the diamond to shine my day

================================

Oi. Give me your hand. I'm going to put this diamond ring and ask you to marry me.
I'll protect you and be your family. So say yes and marry me.
"To love and to cherish, both of us, our memories I will never forget.
And thus our vows will reach up the skies. Today is the day, our love goes on." -
Lyrics belong to DenZero