4)Love Rythmes with Screw You!

Jess casually walked up over to me then out of nowhere punched my eye! “What the hell man?!” I screamed at him.

“That was for hurting my brother!” he punch kneed me in the stomach, “That was for trying to blame it on me!” then he slapped me, “now I'm just trying to knock some since into you!”

“Oh Jess, be nice!” Nick pushed his way in between us and pushed Jess back, “Can you give us a minute? Go get Grace dress or something,” Jess walked out. I stared at Nick waiting for some answer about Jess and why he was defending Nick. “You did not come all the way over here with a naked Grace just to give me some awkward stare?!” he snapped at me.

“Oh yeah well um, what happened with Jess?” I asked. He explained everything that happened. “That’s great!” he finally got his brother back, maybe him and I can be friends like we were.

“So what do you want to talk about?” he asked in a monotone.

“Well um about the kiss. I am so sorry for everything I did to you! I lied to you, I am gay and I want you to be mine,”

Nick POV

“Well um about the kiss. I am so sorry for everything I did to you! I lied to you, I am gay and I want you to be mine,” my heart skipped a beat. I have been dreaming of him saying that to me since he was in the hospital and how I would lead him on like he did to me just to break his heart. But now as I am looking into those beautiful eyes I can’t.

“I-I don’t know what t-to say,”

“You can say yes?”

“Remember what happened last time I did?” I rolled my eyes. “I won’t be able to deal with another heartbreak. How will I be able to trust you not to heart me again? And to come to my house to try to get me back, with your naked girlfriend, that you pushed away from me when you kissed me so she wouldn’t see. I deserve better then you. Someone who would yell to the world that he is gay and that he loves me! Someone who wouldn’t be afraid to kiss me in public, who accepts himself and doesn’t care what others think. Someone who I can trust to never break my heart. And right now that someone is Jake, but he saw you kiss me and now is going out with that dick Cade!” I growled.

I saw hurt and guilt on Zain's faces. No stay strong Nick! But his hand found mine and he laced our fingers together then lifted my chin so I had to look at him. His crystal blue eyes stared into mine.

“Nick, I was so wrong to ever hurt you, and I don’t expect you to forgive me. I was just scared and didn’t know what to do, but that’s no excuse for lying to you. I need you, I just don’t feel right with a girl and I don’t feel the same towards others guys. I don’t know what you call it but I think I am only gay when it comes to you!”

I almost gave in till the last sentence. I slapped him.

“How dare you come in my house and expect me to forgive you! You lied to me, you hurt me, and you tried to make my relationship with Jess even worse than it was!” I snapped.

Zain looked at me confused, “Nick,” he started but I raised my hand and slapped him again, but this time he stopped it. While I was distracted about my hand he leaned in and kissed me. I tried screaming but he just shoved his tongue in my mouth.

I started kissing him back. I couldn’t resist him any longer. We fell back onto the bed my hands tangled in his hair, his hands tangled in my shirt. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled myself closer to him. His finger fumbled with his zipper.

I pulled his jeans off and grabbed his member. I let it slid through my grasp; Zain took a breath. Giggling, I grabbed him full on rubbing my thumb over his head. He went hard in my hand as I started stroking back and forth slowly.

Zain growled in my ear, taking my hand moving it faster. I moved my head down filling my mouth with him. I flicked him with my tongue then sucked him like a lollipop. “Nick, I-I'm about to cum!” he came in my mouth and I pulled back.”Don’t you dare swallow that!” I smirked at him then swallowed. Before Zain could say anything I smacked my lips to his.

He's fingers found my jeans and slid them off along with my boxers. My hands fumbled with my shirt till it finally got it off and over my head. Zain pulled his shirt off while I got the rest of his pants off. I felt his cold skin rub against mine. I instantly got hard.

“Are you sure?” he breathed in my ear.

“Yes!” I screamed while he shoved himself inside of me. He let it settle before slowly moving in and out. “Faster!” I moaned and he didn’t argue.

I laid there breathing hard. Damn I can’t believe I just did that. But it was so nice! No wonder people are always hooking up!

Zain was holding my hand while he was sleeping. I was tired but to happy to go to sleep. Someone knocked on the door.

“Come in,” Jess walked in the door smirking.

“Oh you guys are finally done?” I blushed, did he really hear us? “Grace left 2 hours ago, she heard you screaming Zain's name,” he laughed.

“Oh my gosh, you didn’t?!” I screeched, feeling my face heat up with heat.

“Oh yes I did!” he came over and poked me. I rolled my eyes and buried myself under the sheets. Zain moved beside me and tugged all the of blanket for himself. Jess quickly looked away from me.

“Gross! Dude cover up!” Jess screamed, I looked down and saw that I was naked! Freaking out I pulled the blanket over me, causing Zain to yank the blanket back and he ended up rolling off the bed! Jess turned back around and tripped over Zain falling on top of him. I decided to jump out of the bed and try to get to my dresser to get my boxers but only end up falling on top of Jess!

“Ah!” Zain moaned. I rolled off of them and managed to grab my shirt from the floor to lay over me. Jess stood up and decided to just leave; he was as red as a tomato.

===========================================================

omg i now its been 4ever but i dont know where to go with the story at alll!! ahh i need insperation.

well Zain and Nick finall y do IT!! haha

dedication question: what do you think about Nick and Zain doing the naughty? what do you think is going to happen next? whos picture do you want to see on the side more?

thank you to all my new fans and my old fans!! thanks 4 voting and all the awesome comments they rlly make me feel happy :D