Wonder

I always wonder why good people die. To be honest all my life I've heard people saying how it hurts when you lose a love one. I never lost someone I loved so I always wonder how that would feel like. We live in Virginia and as "WE" I mean me and my family. One day my mother received a phone called from North Carolina. Well my uncle, My mother's brother lived there with his 2nd wife and daughter. His first wife die because of cancer which was sad to see my cousin bald to tears because she had lost her mother. Then, her dad got married again 5 years later. she never got around the idea that there was another woman in her dad's life. She was always so spoil and manipulative. She was always taking my toys away or acting like I hurt her, which to be honest I did want to but I never had the courage to do so. We never got along after middle school. She got dumped by her boyfriend because rumors had it that he liked me. She believed all of the stupid rumors and blamed me for that. I guess she never like the idea that there was someone who thought I was prettier than her. But back to the phone call. My mother busted out in tears and landed on her knees turns out her brother died for a heart attack. To be honest I think it was Brenda's fault. She was probably fussing with him because she didn't get the New IPhone 7. Yeah that's how stupid she is so..... useless I swear. My parents made me and my brothers to pack all of our shit. My mother was going crazy she really thinks we want to go back to North Carolina. On the way to North Carolina my parents stop to a McDonald's so we could eat. As we all sat down my mother spoke. " Look maybe this not a good time to ask but please when we get there be nice to Brenda. She has lost her dad." My brother spoke up. " Ehh maybe we'll start being nice when she stop being a dickhead" "STOP EDWARD!" Peter said. "What?! it's true she has always manage to make everybody hate her" I said. "Stephanie, Edward please that's your cousin like it or not and we might have to take care of her for now on" I was about to ask her what did she mean by that but then my dad came with the food and we started eating. That night all I could think about was how my life was about to change and I was hoping for the good.