Two

"Oh Timothy." I say smiling.
"Jude, I want to make love with you, you're everything I've ever wanted or needed."
I kiss him forcefully. He runs his hands through my hair and pulls it so he can have access to my neck. He kisses and bites at it. I quickly grab his pants unbuttoning them. Pulling him out.
"Are you sure?"
"Very." I slide my panties off and slide down onto him. I groan, he's huge. 9 or 10 inches at least. Will he fit? I manage to take him all the way in and his throws his head back and grips my waist.
"Oh Jude." He moan softly. I smile and kiss him, moaning and beginning to thrust out of control. He's pushing so far so easily. Oh I may just lose it. He moans and kisses me as he cums. I knew he wouldn't last long. He's my lover. Wow. I feel him get hard again while still resting inside me. I grab his shoulders and rotate my hips against him. He groans and kisses me, I bite his lip when he pulls back. I bounce harder and feel that familiar high. He lost it at the sight of me.
*
"We are not to say a word." He says while zipping his pants.
"You know I wouldn't tell, that puts me out of a job too." I say buttoning my habit back up.
"Alright then sister." He kisses me hard and I groan into the kiss.
"I love you my rare bird."
"I love you too."
**
I'm in my night dress and walking down the halls, making sure the inmates are in their cells. I walk into the common room and see pepper in there watching tv.
"Pepper how did you get out?"
"I have to use the bathroom."
"Come on darling." I kiss her forehead and grab her hand, walking her back to her cell.
"Goodnight pepper."
"Night!" She says laying down and I tuck her in.
She's like a daughter I've never had.
*
I lay in bed restless, wishing he would walk in and stay with me. I want him to hold me and make love to me. I want him to love me. Tell me I'm beautiful. I start to silently cry and I curl up in a ball. I'm just a lonely old woman. No
One wants me or lusts after me. He'll want someone else now that he's gotten a taste of lust.