02

{ Luna POV }
The rest of the week flowed by quickly with no bumps in the road accept for the weird stares and glares from jocks and cheerleaders which is odd for me because usually no one even notices me but now they weren't just noticing me they were taking time out of their "special" days to be rude to me and glare at me just walking.

Once I got home from the library so I could study I slammed my door shut and fell on my bed.

After about five minutes of slouching on my bed I finally got the courage to get up and get my laptop out from under my bed, and going on tumblr and going through random peoples blogs and spamming them with likes.

Suddenly my phone which was placed neatly on my dresser starting buzzing like crazy, when I picked it up after a few rings and looked at caller ID seeing it was my best and probably only one of my rare friends, Cassie.

When I finally pick up and put it to my ear I immediately have to pull it away again because she was literally screaming about her boyfriend (Spencer) and how agitating he was being lately.

After what seemed like forever I finally got her to calm down and tell me what was going on. When she finally got done what I picked up from the conversation was that she and him made plans to go to the movies and how he cancelled last minute.

Then out of nowhere she says something that shocks me,
"Lets go to a party."

Gasping softly so she wouldn't hear
"What do you mean 'let's go to a party'!"

"I mean it's just for tonight, we don't have to do anything else as long as I know you lets do something that's fun. A party is the perfect place to have fun and also for you to see how fun it is to let loose for once!"

"Who's party are we even gonna go to at this time a night." I sigh checking the time seeing that it is realizing that I was on tumblr for almost two hours and that it was 11pm.

"Jim, his parents are out of town so he's throwing a party!" She exclaims.

"And if I don't wanna go?...."

"I'll be over your house in 5 minutes to help you get ready, see you then." After she says that she hangs up I sigh rolling on to my side and closing my eyes, just wanting to go to sleep.

About five minutes later Cassie stayed true to her word and was ringing my doorbell.
After slumping down my staircase I finally got to the door, opening it. As soon as I did the blonde hair (that is wish to have instead my boring brunette hair) girl practically jumped on me while wrapping her arms around me and squeezing me like she hasn't seen me in years, but in reality we had seen each other just three hours ago.

When I took her to my room she went straight for my closet, immediately spotting my black lace dress I got for my birthday last year, I've never worn it though because there were never really any occasions. But as soon as she saw it I knew she would force me to wear. Sighing at the realization, I sat on my bed.

She finally got all her makeup out of her bag and onto the counter in my bathroom, and she did her magic in about ten minutes sense she was already ready when she came here. Then she straightened my hair to make it look longer.

Once she was finished she let me see, and surprisingly I actually liked the way i looked. Then we headed down stair passing by my parents and telling them we were going out. But only then was when the questions started rolling in, not knowing what to I say I let Cassie step in and sort it out.

At first they weren't really sure about it but after she reminded them how I'm a straight A student and how I never go anywhere they let us go. See Cassie is way more upfront and will tell anyone what she was thinking even if it hurt. Whatever she thought she would say before she could think.

But that's what I like about her, and partially why we are best friends, because we balance each other out. If I want to say something but don't speak up she will say it for me, or if Cassie wants to say something that she probably shouldn't I would tell her it was wrong. She was way more socially active then me, but somehow it works.

Once we got in her car she cranked up the indie music, me slightly humming along.

After about 20 minutes of driving around we finally reached our destination, suddenly I felt a anxiety/panic attack coming on sense in fact this was going to be my first party in my whole entire life of being in high school.

When I finally calmed down and got the courage to get out I did just that. But as soon as I did the cold air hit my face and non clothed parts of my body. Cursing my parents for making me live in such a cold state like Pennsylvania.

Regretting not wearing a jacket or stockings. But I soon forgot it as I stepped up the small staircase to get to the front door of the fairly big house. When I knocked the door immediately flew open and a tall guy with blonde hair appeared. After asking what are names are, Cassie replied with "Does it really matter?"

After that he gives us smug smile turning to look at me then leaning down and bowing before us saying,

"Right this way then Princess." As soon as we entered some random guy came up to us asking Cassie if she wanted to get a drink and dance.

I was kind of shocked that he would just do that randomly and why no one asked me. But then I realized anyone would choose her over me, her blonde hair and green eyes and fair skin over my brown hair blue eyes and tan skin.

Her answering yes and leaving me to go with him, leaving me alone in a big house with tons of drunk people, where anything can happen, at my first high school party. How great I think. Not!

A/N Hey guys sorry I'm updating so late and that this chapter is kind of short. But what I really wanted to tell you guys was that I am updating twice NEXT Saturday not today I just wanted to make that very clear. Um I think that's all so bye!
~ Taylor Monique