Chapter 37

Syn- HAPPYY BIRTHDAY BITCH!!!! WAKE YO ASS UP!!!

I stuffed a pillow over my face as I heard Syn yelling.

Phoenix- its my birthday so let me sleep.
Syn- No no no. Ive got plans for us today. So get that ass up.

I groaned and threw a pillow at her.

Syn- Bitch don't get your ass whopped on your birthday now get up. You got an hour to be showered dressed and ready.

With that she left. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 9 am. Ughh! Why so early? I laid back in bed for 10 minutes before I finally got up. I grabbed toiletries and headed for the bathroom. I took a quich shower to freshen and wake me up. I walked back to my room wrapped in my towel. I picked out my olive green sweater with white pants and tan boots. I took down the bun ive had in my head for a few days and actually curled my hair in long barrel curls. I looked in the mirror and noticed my small baby bump. It kind of felt good not having to worry about hiding my bump anymore.

Syn opened my door and smiled at me.

Syn- I knew it was a reason we were best friends. Happy birthday.

She handed me a bag that had Micheal Kors on it. I snatched the bag and pulled out the cutest tan Micheal Kors purse. It matched my outfit perfectly. I hugged her and put my wallet phone and other necessities in it.

Syn- come on. Its 10:06 and our appointment is at 10:30. And it looks like our cab is here.
Phoenix- Appointment?
Syn- Girl just come one.

I grabbed my coat and we walked out the door.

Phoenix- Where is everyone?
Syn- Dont worry about that. Just know Imma let you have the best non alcoholic birthday ever.

I laughed at her silly self as we stepped into the cab. The cab drove us downtown to a spa. I was super geeked. Syn set up private massages, facials, manicures and pedicures, and a full body rejuvenations. I was so relaxed and stress free. For a moment I forgot about everything. Sebastian, Julissa, Riah and her drama. My mind was at ease and for once I felt at peace.

A few minutes later Syn popped her head in my private room.

Syn- Hey, im going to get a hot coal massage and a sea weed wrap. I woulda got you one but ...
Phoenix- Yeah yeah yeah .. ill see you later.
Syn- See ya in 45.

As she closed my door my put my cucumbers back on my eyes as I enjoyed the rest of my spa day. I heard the door open and 10 minutes later. I figured it was my masseuse so I just laid back. They cut on the radio and r& B filled the room. I heard them increase the volume up. It was too loud and it was fucking with my vibe.

Phoenix- Excuse me? Can you turn that down some?

They didn't reply and I instantly got agitated.

Phoenix- Look. Its too damn loud.

I lifted up my cucumbers. And saw two mask figures over me. I tired to get up and move but I was hit with something hard and I was out.

I opened my eyes and I was in a white room, I was wearing a white maxi dress and white flip flops, I seen someone sitting in a chair with their back towards me, I got closer and I noticed it was a girl she was wearing white jeans, a white t-shirt and some white tims I knew that hair from somewhere but where.

Storm-It's bout time yo ass showed up

Storm turned around and I ran and hugged her tight I instantly started crying I missed her so much but why am I here.

Phoenix-Oh my god storm I missed you so much
Storm-I missed you too baby, but why have you gotten yourself in so much chaos?
Phoenix-Storm its so much going on. I can't believe I let myself put my child in such danger.
Storm- I thought I was supposed to be the stubborn one&  I cant believe how Julissa just turned on you after everything? Girl your life more entertaining than Love & Hip Hop.