Jj x seung

JJ Leroy had a plan. It was a great plan and he was pretty sure it would get him laid, or maybe just some hanky-panky and a reach around. He was ready either way.
JJ was always up for a challenge, multiple challenges, maximum challenges, even an axel or quad during a program,  he didn't care. And he was certainly up for a stony-faced handsome Korean man in a hoodie- he had a thing for nice eyebrows and bird-outfits with every color of the rainbow that even looked like a feather duster to him.
The hallway he stood in was sterile and carpeted in a garish red zig-zaged pattern.
Seung Gil Lee was hauling his ass down the narrow hotel hall with the efficiency of a professional speed walker.
JJ intercepted him with an elegant swoop and extension of his leg.
Seung stuffed his hands roughly into his Hoodie pockets and peered up, annoyance clearly evident on his face.
"Sooo," JJ swung around before Seung could dodge him, however the skater tries anyway, JJ expands his entire body out like a star-fish. "Come here often?"
Seung's mouth falls open and it could have been a gasp, a swoon, JJ smiles wider. "Because I think I've seen you in my dreams."
Seung simply just sighed.
"Fuck." Seung got out.
"Okay." JJ said interrupting seung mid-sentence and raising an eyebrow in astonishment he was impressed that seung got out so easily
"Off."

JJ frowned and then recoverd with a wink, "Only if you come with me...The sexy kind of come." JJ said laughing to himself at his response.

Seung groaned and threaded his hands through his hair, tensing his knuckles "I don't want to hurt you."

JJ raised an eyebrow, "What if I wanted you to hurt me?" Flirting 101, JJ style.
Seung Gil Lee huffs and gets down on his knees and literally crawls through his legs like it's the Eiffel tower game and jj was the tower, JJ attempted to close his knees together or land on him, but the man was shockingly fast.
Seung dashed up to his feet in a blur spinning round on his heels to face JJ and began walking backwards with his middle finger in the air, and his other hand back in his pocket. "You're lucky bad press hurts scores, ill make sure you won't be skating at all next week if you continue to follow me"

"What does that mean?" JJ calls after him questioningly tilting his head like a puppy."which  type of score?"
Seung took a key card out hovering it over a scanner placed on the wall beside his hotel door and quickly slipped into his room without looking back, and JJ didn't have a chance to ask for his number or if he wanted to try his special  ' Canadian Kiss' (which, of course , he invented himself, and even tried it out once on his own reflection in the mirror , which certainly didn't come to a surprise, it was like a normal kiss but slightly colder and sloppier)

————————

Seung didn't have the foggiest clue what an international restraining order would look / be like, something like a restraining order in practically every country ever, Fuckboy-awareness week was something he would like to suggest in the near future at some point.
Maybe if he just asked Canada real nicely they would give JJ a sedative and maybe a neutering, JJ was insane when he found someone he liked.
let him suck on a maple leaf and watch hockey for the next five years or so, or hopefully , for the rest of his life.

Jean-Jacques Leroy was standing outside his hotel room at 11 at night without a shirt on, something JJ would typically do ,jj was doing something like singing, well what he hoped was singing.
"ooooo, Seung, you have that style, got that grace, I want to—-" Seung banged his head on the door multiple times, with JJ outside singing whatever the hell he was singing he already ended up with a headache , so hitting his head off his hotel door wouldn't make a difference.
"In my face."
"Leroy..." seung growled warning him through the door as he peeks through the eyehole to see him leaning up against the other side of the wall shirtless showing off his toned muscles with, eye catching, sparkly silver pants on.
"We could make a beautiful power couple , just imagine it! I have the personality, the prowess, exceptional and superior ability, and certainly talent,  and you.. Well you have that face that could kill a man in an instant"
"I'm working on it." He answers blankly and expressionless over the top of JJ arrogantly saying he was As well.