Taurtis Be Worried! : Chapter 6

*Hello ladies and gents and welcome to the 6th chapter of Love Me? Love Me Not? And I really enjoy writing this book and I hope you all enjoy reading it. Anyway let's get into this, shall we?*

(Grian's POV)

It was almost time for gym class and Taurtis was having a freaking panic attack! "I found them!" I heard J's sweet voice and the echoing of footsteps from Sam, Shine, and Dom!? "Why is Dom-" I tried to ask but was cut off by a a magical super powerful wind caused by none other than the Torito king. He literally was strangling Sam in a hug. "Don't you ever leave without telling me where you are going again!" Taurtis said. "T-taurtis I. C-can't breathe!" Sam pleaded struggling for air. "I'm so sorry!" He said letting go but than began to fuss over the bunny boy. Poor Sam.

(Taurtis' POV)

I don't know why but I just felt the need to be more observant with Sam. I think that ever since Shine has came here he makes me worry more than I should. "Alright today we are doing a parkour race, girls against boys. The teacher said. For some reason I felt the gym lady was unfair towards boys. One reason is she gave us the harder course, and wasn't very nice when we didn't finish the race! I don't like her.

(Grian's POV)

"Okay last class of the day Professor Geode." I said looking up from my schedule. Everyone had frozen. Rubbish was piled up outside the door. "Is this science class? Professor kinda makes it seem that way." I said trying to make sense of it all. This was going to be a very long class period.

*I know ladies and gents that it is short but I am really tired and I need to go to be because my grandparents are coming to visit tomorrow so I hope you have a wonderful three days till Christmas and I will see you all next time, Bye!*

Here is some music!