~Chapter 1~ Meeting Satan~

This is a story that you all may have heard. This is the tale of how Satan was created. Lucifer was an angel who loved god so much it hurt. God called this a crime and banished Lucifer into a place called Gehenna also known as hell. Lucifer was so angry at his heavenly Father that he changed his name to Satan and all feared him. Now that the past is over this part of the story takes place 500 years later with a girl named Yuri.

Yuri was a Sweet Child who was at the age of 7. Her parents died and she was left alone. But one day she saw a small blue flame in the distance so she went towards it. What she found was a lake that had a reflection in it. When she looked all there was was blue flames. She found them more warm instead of deadly. When the reflection looked at the girl he thought 'why is there a little girl here all alone'. So he said "where are you all alone where are your parents." She looked at the man in the water and said "I am alone everyone that I love dies." Satan took pity and decided to adopt her as his daughter and make her the most powerful person/demon in the world besides himself. "I will be someone to love you for I can't die." He responded with a great smile and kept saying thank you that made Satan himself feel happiness. "Jump into the lake and you will be brought to me" Satan said. Yuri did As Told and was soon brought to get Gehenna where she saw Satan and hug him. She was the youngest after Yukio and his only female child.