~Chapter 2~

~  5 years later ~
Yuri was now12 years old and she adored everything in Gahanna and everything they are adored her. She was known as the second most powerful being that had rainbow Flames. Now she was in the castle playing with her older brother Aminmom and his pet behemoth. Soon she was cold by her father. She runs up to him and give him a big hug and says "yes Father". He replies by saying "I need you to go to your big brother the best old school and keep an eye on your brother's Rin and Yukio and also attend The Exorcist school but it is your choice if you tell them you are my daughter."

~Yuri's POV~
What father just told me was shocking so I then asked "can I bring Behemoth to keep me company" he then tells me "yes princess have fun and packed because you leave soon." I then run down the hall and pack but soon call Aminmom "yes" is his response "can I borrow Behemoth while I am gone" "sure just make sure to feed him" "okay love you big brother" then I give him a big hug "bye my sweetheart" I still don't understand his obsession with candy. Anyway I walk down the hall and see my brothers and father standing next to a portal with Mephisto probably on the other side. I give them all a hug and say goodbye. Now let's see how my other brothers are.