10: More men, More Problems

"Kehlani?"

"Oh hey Jacob!"

Jacob Emmanuel Perez was my first crush ever. We have been friends since we were three. We always stuck to each other's side, no matter what, back then. I still have a crush on him and I have mixed emotions about August. We fucked, but that's what I wanted in the first place right?

"So how are you these days?"

So much better since your here "I'm doing just fine, what about you?"

"I'm doing so well, I have a very big company called Sharia Courts. It is known for having the most artists signed to the record label. So what do you do for an occupation?"

You. "I am a dancer, and I sing at the poetry clubs every now and then."

"Well we should keep in touch" he gave me his phone, which was and iPhone 7 Plus. Big as shit.

I saved my contact as "Kehlani 😘".

I gave his phone back, and I gave him my phone and he saved his as "Misfit💦💍😘" .

Butterflies flew through my stomach as he smiled at me with his pearly whites.

"Hey do you want to have fun?"

"Hell yeah Jake!"

We run to the arcade, and we play many games, he lets me win most of them, and he shows me how to play some of them. It was so fun. Then I tweeted on Twitter:

FierceLaniii- Tweet some dares me and @ theoneprinceton should do! (His real Instagram name, Idk about Twitter)

Some of my followers dared us to get tattoos of each other's name on our arms. I showed it to Jacob.

"Please!!!! It will be fun!"

"I don't really know about this!"

"Hahahaha.... Pussy"

"I'm not a pussy"

"Yes you are"

"No the fuck I'm not Kehlani"

"You know what, fine ! I will get your name tatted on my arm." Jacob said

So, we walked into Tattoo Palace and we got our tattoos done.

"Oh fuck, this shit hurts!!!" He says out loud.

"Just think of this being really painful sex" the tattoo artist said

We stared at each other then busted out laughing.

He got Kehlani with a heart at the end of the "I" in cursive.

I sat in the chair, got my tattoo, and took the pain like a pro.

"How the fuck do you stand that? It hurts so bad!"

"Well I'm a pro! Deal with it"

"Whatever Lani."

I got "Jacob Perez" in cursive on my wrists ( Jacob on left, Perez on right)

"You are crazy Kehlani."

"I know"

"Wanna chill at my place?"

"Hell yeah your my best friend"

I want him to be my boyfriend though

I really like him, and I want to date him so bad.

But I just fucked a nigga who wasn't even my boyfriend.

What the fuck?

I need a Distraction.

*

Jacob POV

August called and told me he just fucked her, so that killed my dream of wanting to be the one to take her virginity away. I liked her as a girlfriend since we were ten. I just wish we had dated back then, maybe we would still be together, maybe she will love me more.

The thing is, I have a major record label, but I am the biggest drug lord in Georgia. And August is my running mate. If I date Kehlani, I would have to make sure to ask him first if he supports my decision. If he does, fine. If he doesn't, I will have to kill him.

I drive her to my house and we chill and watch movies all day. We watched Brotherly Love, and that's my favorite movie. Her favorite movie is Love and Basketball, which we watched next. We watched popcorn. Then she started trying to tickle me.

"Lani, stop you know I'm ticklish"

"Hahahaha"

That only made her tickle me harder.

She tickled me harder, and I almost died laughing my ass off.

"Do you want to be a Distraction?"

"What"

"Just don't distract me baby"

"Wtf are you tal—"

"Do you want to be a Distraction  baby?"

At that moment, I nodded my head yes. She got on top of me and started kissing me.

"Don't start nun, you already know August would whoop my ass"

"I won't, and who said he could beat your ass?"

Now I look dumb.

I am officially speechless.

I pray that this doesn't escalate quickly.

Then she asked me again

"Do you want to be a Distraction baby?"